Anybody have an HP 26" LCD?

Discussion in 'TiVo Help Center' started by 20TIL6, Jul 29, 2007.

1. 20TIL6

20TIL6 BaDoop BaDoop BaDoop

Sep 7, 2006
    Cypress, TX
    If so, what remote code did you use to program your TiVo remote to handle TV power, volume, input?

I just bought a new TiVo HD, and I'd like to get the TiVo remote working with my HP LCD LC2600N.

I've searched the forums, but come up empty. Other than the 0999 trick then channel up forever until something hits. I started to do that, but after 10-15 minutes I gave up.

HP TV's are not even listed in the remote control programming area. I have another HP TV, a plasma, and one of the Philips codes worked for the S3 I have hooked to it.

But this little 26" LCD has me puzzled. None of the Philips codes work for it, some say they are really Sharp, but Sharp codes don't work either.

It would be great if somebody has solved this mystery before.

Thanks in advance.

2. JimSpence

JimSpence Just hangin'

Sep 19, 2001
    Binghamton, NY
    If you can find out who actually made that TV, then one of those codes may work.

3. wolflord11

wolflord11 Lord of Darkness

Jan 16, 2007
    Madisonville...
    HP does not make the unit. They are produced by another company and Branded with the HP logos etc.

It may say somewhere in the Manual who actually manufacters it, otherwise contact HP and ask them. They may even know the code you need. :D

4. Edmund

Edmund Remote Czar TCF Club

Nov 8, 2002
    Des Moines. IA
    Try the philips tv codes.

5. 20TIL6

20TIL6 BaDoop BaDoop BaDoop

Sep 7, 2006
    Cypress, TX
    Thanks guys, I'll try contacting HP to see who makes it.