Any Tivo users in NH want some free TiVo Equipment?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by timroycny, Jul 12, 2019.

1. timroycny

timroycny New Member

Jun 3, 2014
    I wanted to dump comcast TV so I switched to 1Gig internet with Youtube TV this past week. SO far I am happy with it and if that changes it will give me an excuse to get newer model tivos.

I have my tivo gear I am willing to part with as long as they go to a good home. I am giving away free the following items:

1x TiVo Roamio Plus
    1x TiVo Mini A92 Model
    1x TiVo Mini A93 Model

All three have lifetime subscription attached and I emailed support they authorized at least the A93 tivo mini to transfer and I have a code from them to give the new owner. If you happen to live around Merrimack NH and can meet up this weekend let me know. I'd like the units to still get some use as they are in good shape and still have some life left in them. I have all the cords and controllers that came with them, i may even have the boxes but I will have to look. I wont ship and will only deal with someone I can meet locally. We can meet at a police station in my town if that makes you feel better about it and I will bring a copy of the email from TiVo support with the authorization code. If the authorization to transfer the other A92 tivo mini or roamio hasn't come through be the time we meet I can always email it when it comes.

wizwor, tarheelblue32 and rie28 like this.
  2. timroycny

timroycny New Member

Jun 3, 2014
    The A92 approval email just came. Just waiting on the roamio plus.

3. timroycny

timroycny New Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Someone PMd me so for now we are all set. Thank you for your interest

krkaufman likes this.
  4. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    Heck, I'd pay to ship a tivo mini. I can afford one at regular price, but don't really "need" one, and would rather "recycle" an existing one.