any Spectrum Central Florida folks having "channel unavailable" issues?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by tivoknucklehead, May 2, 2017.

1. tivoknucklehead

tivoknucklehead Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida

Advertisements

since Sunday night can't get any HBOs, showtimes and several other random channels like NBCSN, Bloomberg TV and many more, but not all on both of my tivos and my Spectrum cable box so it is not a tuning adapter issue. my friend in Sanford also could not watch the hockey game last night on NBCSN, same issue "channel unavailable". Tech support seemed clueless and are sending a tech tonight, but I am not sure they will fix it with a truck roll

2. tivoknucklehead

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida
    so weird, HBOE is back, as is NBCSN. but the other HBOs are "unavailable", as are all the Showtimes, and other random channels in the 1200s. I've never seen anything like this craziness before

3. jwbelcher

jwbelcher Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Might try to login to My Services -> Manage Equipment and Refresh All Equipment. That should send your entitlements (EMMs) to your Tivo's cablecard. I think you can call in for a box hit which will do the same thing.

Your right, a truck roll isn't going to do anything. Too bad @BHNtechXpert isn't around anymore....

4. jwbelcher

jwbelcher Member

Nov 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    If that doesn't work, another good idea is power cycle your TA....

5. tivoknucklehead

Dec 12, 2002
    Orlando Florida

Advertisements

turns out it was an area outage. took them 3 days to fix, but it is fixed