Any New Family Guy?

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by Billy Bob Boy, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Billy Bob Boy

Billy Bob Boy What Me Worry???????

Jul 25, 2004
    Here
    Will there be any new family guy this season? Any word on the grapevine?

2. MirclMax

MirclMax Ancient Member

Jul 12, 2000
  3. MikeMar

MikeMar Go Pats

Jan 7, 2005
    Boston...
    Can't wait, love me some fam guy

4. packerfan

packerfan Elk Whisperer

Jan 7, 2002
    Titletown
    Giggidy! :up:

5. GerryGag

GerryGag New Member

Feb 10, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    Saw an ad for the 09/23 season premiere during one of the repeats last night...it looks like the premiere episode is going to be a complete parody of
    Star Wars!

This should be awesome!

(trying to recall from memory, so some paraphrasing here)
    Chris (as a stormtrooper) enters Lois' (as Leia) holding cell:
    Lois: "Aren't you a little fat to be a stormtrooper?"
    Chris: "I'm here to rescue you. I have your R2 unit. I'm here with Ben Kenobi."
    Lois: "Ben Kenobi? Where is he?"
    Chris: "Not looking so fat now, am I?"

6. Warren

Warren Wild Hair

Oct 18, 2001
    thats great :)

7. That Don Guy

That Don Guy Now with more GB

Mar 13, 2003
    Benicia, CA
    Here's the description, from the Fox press release:

When the power goes out in the Griffin home, Peter decides to educate his family and pass along the greatest story ever toldthe story of Star Wars! After Princess Leia (Lois) comes under siege by Darth Vader (Stewie) and his evil Storm Troopers, C-3PO (Quagmire) and R2-D2 (Cleveland) escape to find the only person who can help the Rebel Alliance. On their quest thorough the desert planet of Tatooine, C-3PO and R-2D2 find extra help in Obi-Wan Kenobi (Creepy Guy), Luke Skywalker (Chris), Han Solo (Peter) and Chewbacca (Brian) and head back to battle the Death Star in an epic intergalactic fight to the death in the "Blue Harvest, Parts 1 & 2" episode of FAMILY GUY airing Sunday, Sept. 23 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

(By the way, "Blue Harvest" was the "cover name" for Return of the Jedi.)
    Note that it is an hour-long episode (which, if they show it as one episode instead of two back-to-back ones, makes it eligible in the "hour or longer animated program" category at next year's Emmys) - American Dad has its season premiere the following Sunday.

-- Don