any help for a one minute time error

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by Mush, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Mush

Mush New Member

Apr 18, 2018

Advertisements

I have an older Premiere XL (2 Tuner 150 HR)

it resets the clock with every Tivo network service update.

I honestly think it's a couple of networks (USA / Ion) in particular that purposely time shift their programming.

I used to be able to have multiple season passes for the same show. I could simply say NCIS LA on channel 702 keep until i delete AND NCIS LA on channel 738 (add one minute)

On a season pass it is simple to add a minute (or an hour during football season on other networks)

now to catch repeats to "watch" while doing chores (LOL I sit down too often)

I generally will look for shows on the "guide" on a later date. I select season pass and other options and simple add 1 minute. The problem with this is I have not found a way to return from that menu to the guide where i was days ahead. I must start at the current channel on that day and time.

example... today is Friday at 6:00PM when i select guide I start at 6:00PM on channel 792. I page forward to Sunday channel 703 at 9:00AM. I do as I said above add the minute, when I exit I'm back to Friday 6:00PM on channel 792. if i want to skip what's on at 10:00 but record the 11:00AM episode I have to again page to Sunday and again select channel 703 move to 11:00AM and repeat this every time. It's tedious nonsense.

2. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    have you tried using the left arrow to go back to the guide? it works for me, just tested it.

Mush likes this.