Amazon Video not on Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Premiere DVRs' started by masterying01, Oct 11, 2011.

1. masterying01

masterying01 New Member

Oct 11, 2011
    I have an Amazon account. It has been linked to my Tivo because Amazon lists it on the Tivo list. I have logged onto Tivo's website, to make sure I checked the Enable Download box. I have also logged into Settings to make sure I just didnt Uncheck Amazon video from the list of Video Channels...but Amazon does not even appear on that list.

Where did my Amazon go and how do I get it back? I'm running a Tivo Premier on a Lan Line, with a comcast cable card. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. innocentfreak

innocentfreak Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2001
    Florida
    I would call or log a case with TiVo online. When I called TiVo earlier about my Elite, they said there was some type of outage they were working on with regards to the video providers. Not everyone is affected though.

3. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
    is this a brand new machine? i just got one friday and was told it had to be updated to 14.8 to get hulu to work

then hulu worked but i had no pic or sound but it was rolling, i could see the status bar and the closed captioning

turns out it's an hdmi issue and netflix and hulu werent visible..switch to component fixed the issue and then went back to hdmi and now i have in and out issues but since i wont use hulu after the freee trial i guess i dont care