Amazing Race 11: All Star

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by jtlytle, Jan 22, 2007.

1. jtlytle

jtlytle Un-Registered User

May 17, 2005
    Sacramento,...

Advertisements

Amazing Race 11: All Star

Sunday, February 18th..

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/

Rob and Amber are back..

2. BigT4187

BigT4187 WDW Nut

Jul 24, 2006
    GSP Exit 17
    Giddy up!

Drew and Kevin ........ I love those guys!

3. brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    I hate Rob & Amber, and Team Kentucky

4. jtlytle

jtlytle Un-Registered User

May 17, 2005
    Sacramento,...
    Which team would you like to see them win?

5. Arik

Arik New Member

Mar 9, 2005

Advertisements

They are my favorites! Hope one of them wins.

6. Feb 1, 2007 #6 of 23
    lambertman

lambertman With an "L"

Dec 20, 2002
    Indianapolis...
    Drew and Kevin are the best. Anyone who didn't see TAR1 just doesn't know. :)

7. Feb 1, 2007 #7 of 23
    brianric

brianric Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Pennsville, NJ
    I'm trying to keep an open mind on the rest, because I didn't start watching TAR until Season 5. Early favorite is Dustin and Kandice. Kris and Jon are my all time favorites.

8. Feb 1, 2007 #8 of 23
    alanb

alanb New Member

Mar 23, 2005
    I'm glad to see Rob & Amber back :)

9. Feb 2, 2007 #9 of 23
    jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    I love that Romber are on.....Rob since he makes for great TV and Amber for being easy on the eyes. Here's hoping they make it to the final leg......

10. back2future

back2future Member

Sep 30, 2002
    I've definitely had enough of Rob & Amber. Almost to the point of not watching this time.....I was glad they lost last time on TAR.

11. tigercat74

tigercat74 Lets go Bengals!!!!!

Aug 7, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Do you guys think the we should pad this season like we did with the previous one? I know that the NFL games won't bump it back any, but they do have coverage of golf.

12. Lee L

Lee L Got Basenji?

Oct 1, 2003
    Morrisville, NC
    It would not hurt I suppose, but golf only runs late a small percentage of teh time.

13. Todd76

Todd76 Member

Jan 12, 2002
    Wilmette, IL
    It would hurt if it creates a conflict.

14. jlb

jlb Go Pats!

Dec 13, 2001
    Burlington, VT
    R eally
    O bvious attempt at
    M anipulating and
    B ullying us into
    E arnestly enjoying their
    ai R time

That being said.....Go Romber! I hope you stay around long enough for some good viewing pleasure!

15. refried

refried Member

Dec 21, 2005
    Brunswick, ME
    Game Show Network has been replaying old seasons for a while now. They play one episode a night around 2am. I started watching TAR during season 9. I've since watched 1, 2, 3, 5, and 7 via GSN.

I'm certainly looking forward to this season.

16. Rojma

Rojma HD & Tivo Enthusiast

May 18, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Finally glad to see an All Star season of The Amazing Race. I'm really happy to see some of the teams on there, but a big WHAT??? to some other teams. One criteria should have been that they finish somewhere between 2-5.

Definitely should be in:

1) Kevin & Drew - Definitely should be in. They probably got the first invite.

2) Oswald & Danny - After the dreaded gay Team Guido of the first season, this gay team was actually funny and enjoyable to watch. I rooted for them.

3) Rob & Amber - Love them or hate them, they are definitely fun to watch, and competitive as hell. Makes everyone else make sure they are fully alert.

4) Teri & Ian - As the only old couple to get far in the race on their own (~cough~ Meredith & Gretchen~cough~), they definitely belong in. I hated them though.

5) Joe & Bill - Team Guido. My all time team that I hated the most - perfect reason for them to be in. Hope they get stranded in Alaska again. Or better yet, Siberia.

6) Dustin & Kandice - Best all girl team ever. I actually thought they would either win or come in second. They were great racers.

Questionable:

1) Charla & Mirna - I hated them. A great team to root against though. They made good TV. However, their 6th place finish leaves them outside of the bubble of teams deserving a second chance.

2) Uchenna & Joyce - Definitely a favorite team to root for, but the fact the already won the million dollars makes me want another team in there. Yeah, I know Romber won a million on Survivor, but they didn't on The Amazing Race.

Definitely should not be in

1) John Vito & Jill - Huh? Who???? And they were on the bubble finishing in the 5th place. There definitely were a lot more teams more memorable than this!

2) David & Mary - Please!!!! They were horrible racers and only made it as far as they did because of the Cho brothers and Alabama. Even with their help, they didn't make the top 5. Even if they are sentimental favorites, the teams have to show that they actually were good racers the first time around to be an All Star! I predict that they will be the first ones out. What a waste.

3) Eric & Danielle - Again, two people from two forgettable teams. They both placed well, but their teams were forgettable.

Where in the hell are they (all top 5 finishers)?????

1) Kris & Jon - My all time favorite team! Team Karma. Great racers and great people who always treated everyone so good! And they finished 2nd! Where in the hell are they????

2) Ken & Gerard - Great, funny brother team who were also good racers.

3) Jon & Al - The clowns! They were great.

4) Linda & Karen - The hardest working moms ever on the race (and not so bitter as the Alabama girls from last season)

5) Adam & Rebbecca - Who doesn't want to see Rebbecca drag around her kid around the world again?

Honorable mention:

1) Chip & Kim - George Foreman and wife. Great team, but since they already won the million, I wouldn't put them in again.

2) Jonathan & Victoria - C'mon. Who doesn't want to see Johnathan have a temper tantrum again???? Their non top 5 finish though breaks the deal.

3) Lori & Bolo - I'm still hoping to see them body slam another team.

4) BJ & Tyler - The hippies were a great team to watch, but they won the million, so I wouldn't include them again.

5) Linz Family - Great team to cheer for. Pick the sister and one of the brothers and put them in. Then again they won the million.

6) Weaver Family - Put the mom and one of the psychotic sisters in and watch them ask Jesus to strike down every other team again.

7) Paolo Family - Put the mom and the older son in and total mayhem will ensue.

8) Gaghan Family - Let the two kids race. That would be funny.

And by default, we need to have at least one team of a couple ready to tear each others heads off. Then again none of these couples are probably still together:

Tara & Wil
    Flo & Zach (then again, they won the million)
    Colin & Christie
    Ron & Kelly (will Kelly have a total collapse again?)

17. Rojma

Rojma HD & Tivo Enthusiast

May 18, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Oh and I forgot one team!

Lena & Kristy!

How could I forget about them!? They were great. Yeah they finished 9th, but only because they were CHEATED at that dumb find the clue in 1 of 5000 hay bales road block. Stupid!

I would love to see them again!

18. David Platt

David Platt Mouse Master TCF Club

Dec 13, 2001
    Portland, OR
  19. glennkawesch

glennkawesch New Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Who cares about Rob and Amber? Old news. Why can't they just come up with new people to be on that show? So annoying.
    Thanks,
    Glenn Kawesch

20. Havana Brown

Havana Brown Ring Turner

Feb 3, 2005
    Your...

Greeeeat, and I thought I was safe with football being out. Yep, I missed the last half %$&%*&(*)(&&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!