All Season Passes stopped working

Discussion in 'TiVo Edge' started by multiple, Dec 9, 2020.

1. multiple

multiple Member

Aug 26, 2007

Advertisements

This seemed to happen after issuing the IR remote reset commands CLR + Live + CLR + 211 + or whatever sequence it was.

Rebooted the Edge and the Pass Showed up, but they did not detect any shows that should be recorded. I edited a couple of the SP and it started detecting the shows again.

Has anyone else run into this and is there any way to recover the SP detection functionality other than editing them individually?

2. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    No, but if you move the first 1P down, wait a few seconds, it will update all 1P. You can move it back and it will do it again. I don't know if this will fix your problem.

PSU_Sudzi likes this.
  3. multiple

multiple Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Thanks for the suggestion.

I got the TiVo to update all the season passes by shifting the priorities around, but not sure yet if it started detecting shows or not. I'll probably only notice when one I my expected shows does not record as expected.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  4. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    Check your To Do List.

5. multiple

multiple Member

Aug 26, 2007

Advertisements

I did, but I didn't notice any change. I think I manually updated all the shows I knew still had new episodes, so it may be some time before I'll know if it worked or not. Thanks for the suggestion.

6. multiple

multiple Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Despite the season pass updating recommendation from JoeKustra, I finally found a show that started up again in the new year that didn't record as expected. I had to manually update the season pass again for it to detect the upcoming shows.