Agents Of Shield Season 6 *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by cheesesteak, Jul 14, 2019.

1. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Meh. TCF Club

Jul 24, 2003
    15 mins...
    I know it's odd to create a season thread for a show that's two episodes away from ending but I think this has been the strongest season yet and didn't want it to go away without acknowledging that.

stellie93 likes this.
  2. justen_m

justen_m Cheesehead

Jan 14, 2004
    Boise, ID
    I have to say, I really enjoyed S6E8 and E9, Collision Course Parts I&II. Threads finally merged, the team is back together, etc. Made the somewhat arduous season worth it.

NorthAlabama likes this.
  3. caslu

caslu Active Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Wow, I feel completely different. I have been a fan of this show since the beginning and have loved seasons 1-5 but I feel this season has been the weakest one to date (although I really liked the latest episode - Collision Course, Pt. II).

4. osu1991

osu1991 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Oklahoma
    I’m 3 weeks behind, have had a hard time getting into this season.

5. john4200

john4200 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Even though it is a short season, a lot of the episodes so far seemed like filler episodes. Especially some of the ones in space or other planets.

But things did get going the last two episodes. I'm surprised May did not ask not-Coulson if he had any last words. I still want to know where he came from. Izel is apparently a demon of some sort? Maybe Coulson's deal with the devil involved making his body available to use for people hunting demons? I've forgotten what happened to Ghostrider. Maybe he will make an appearance to help deal with Izel, who is apparently still alive and in that sleeping agent (forgot his name).

Tony_T likes this.
  6. longrider

longrider Well-Known Member TCF Club

Oct 26, 2017
    Elizabeth, CO
    What did I miss? Where did you get that Izel is still alive and in the agents body? The story seemed wrapped up with Quake killing all the Shrikes that made up the tower and Jaco taking the bomb and destroying the spaceship. However I will say it was strange to wrap up the main story with 4 episodes to go so anything could happen.

One thing that did make me laugh was how Deke with all his future knowledge and technical expertise did not realize that the Fitz he saw at the end was not the Fitz he knew from the future.

7. kdmorse

kdmorse Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2001
    Germantown, MD
    The last scene hinted something was still up
    . But info beyond that - is all from the scenes from next week.

8. john4200

john4200 Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Izel just disappeared when they went up to look for her, but that was shown from Dragonman's point of view. Since that made no sense, combined with the fact that the Agent is acting strange now, and that the whole "victory" was too easy, makes it nearly certain that Izel is still alive (or at the very least, something is) in the agent.

9. jeetkunedo

jeetkunedo Member

Jul 24, 2006
    If you don't see the bad guy die, the bad guy is still alive.

10. Rob Helmerichs

Rob Helmerichs I am Groot! TCF Club

Oct 17, 2000
    Minneapolis
    Although seeing the bad guy die isn't necessarily definitive...

11. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    This is the way I saw too.

12. stellie93

stellie93 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2006
    LOL--but that usually applies to the good guys too. How many times has Colson died?

jeetkunedo and NorthAlabama like this.
  13. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    yes, this had been my least favorite season until the climax during the past few eps, and i was guessing the remaining eps were to set up for next season, but when i explored the show, previous seasons have all had 22 eps, meaning we're only approaching the half-way point if this season holds to the pattern - so, looking forward to what's next.

14. caslu

caslu Active Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Seasons 6 and 7 are only 13 episodes each.

worachj likes this.
  15. NorthAlabama

NorthAlabama tabasco rules

Apr 19, 2012
    sweet home, al
    that explains it, i'd missed reporting on the shorter seasons, thx. :handok:

16. kdmorse

kdmorse Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2001
    Germantown, MD
    There's going to be a 7? (I think I had known that at one time, but forgot).

At this rate, they're running out of characters to resurrect, they're going to have to kill some more back off!

17. JYoung

JYoung Series 3

Jan 16, 2002
    Los Angeles
    They have yet to kill Daisy, Simmonds, Mac, or Yoyo.

18. longrider

longrider Well-Known Member TCF Club

Oct 26, 2017
    Elizabeth, CO
    You were right, Izel is still around. Now how are they going to kill her??

19. mattyro7878

mattyro7878 Active Member

Nov 27, 2014
    I enjoy the show (Coulson is the best). However...that episode with Fitz and Simmons heads were in that machine was 44 minutes I will never get back. Funny how this show goes 7 seasons and Stargate: Universe ends at 3. I was just reading the "streaming is good/bad" thread and wondered why shows like SG"Universe dont get another shot online.

20. alpacaboy

alpacaboy Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Didn't she tell fake-Coulsen something like "Only you have the power to kill me, but you won't wake up and use that power." (loose from memory, not a quote.)

If I had to guess, fake-Coulson will wake up and use some power that he's been repressing.
    :D

jeetkunedo likes this.