Age of Love - OAD 7/30/07

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by mcb08, Jul 31, 2007.

1. mcb08

mcb08 Hoya for life!!

Mar 10, 2006
    The 6ix
    No thread for this yet? Or is it such a guilty pleasure that no one will admit to watching it :cool: Amanda has been my pick from day 1, and I was glad that Maria finally decided to bow out. Took her a few tries to actually pull the trigger!! BTW, nbc.com has pics of the 40-somethings in their 20's. Jen was a hottie!

2. UTV2TiVo

UTV2TiVo Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 2, 2005
    Sacramento...
    That's not surprising. She's a hottie NOW! Did you see her in that motorcycle outfit? Or a bikini? Damn...
    Her age is more obvious in the face but she 48!!! giddeeup!

3. mattack

mattack Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2001
    sunnyvale
    "More obvious"? Her face is scary..

4. UTV2TiVo

UTV2TiVo Well-Known Member TCF Club

Feb 2, 2005
    Sacramento...
    No surprises in the finale.

Kind of anti-climactic. "I've got a tough decision to make. I mean I'm going to start DATING one of these women after this" he says something to that effect. Big deal.
    My own fault for watching in the first place.
    The only thing worth watching really was to see how hot 40 something women can look.

5. Waldorf

Waldorf Super Duper Member

Oct 4, 2002
    Phoenix, AZ
    I can't believe you guys watch this crap. :rolleyes: :D

But yeah.. I picked Amanda around the time they had the date with all the kids at the gymboree or whatever. Megan seems to be the type of girl he's dated in the past... I wish she had gone to Australia with them.

Oh, and for the Jen fans... there's http://www.jenniferbraff.com

6. ukerin

ukerin New Member

Jan 1, 2005
    I was wrong[as I usually am with these bachelor type shows.He always seemed to me to have more of a connection with Jen.It does not matter anyway these TV dating relationships rarely last .They will be splitsville in a couple of months or so maybe sooner .

7. grant33

grant33 Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Manassas, VA
    Amanda has the same smile as The Joker.