Adding Netflix/AmazonPrime shows

Discussion in 'TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer' started by consumedsoul, Dec 31, 2016.

1. consumedsoul

consumedsoul Member

Jan 13, 2013

Advertisements

Quick question - if I add a netflix/amazonprime only show as a new onepass (to add future/new seasons/episodes) - I'm assuming when the show releases it'll show up in the 'my shows' folder? And if I watch it from another device (e.g. ipad) will it update the watched status on my TiVo Bolt as well?

Thanks all!

2. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA
    Well it's supposed to work that way but there seem to be real issues with guide data on streaming shows since the Rovi guide data change. The Grand Tour for example is only showing 2 episodes when there are now 8 available.

Scott

3. consumedsoul

consumedsoul Member

Jan 13, 2013
    argh. bummer. ok - so for now can't really rely on it 100%.

4. alexb

alexb Active Member

Jan 4, 2003
    Kirkland, WA
    no you can't :-( and it is one of the reasons i bought tivo :-(

though as i watch on non-tivo devices i don't have too much objection going into the apps on the tivo, the mini or my vizio - that keeps all my queues in those apps upto date (i have no clue if using streaming one passes add things to my netflix queue for example and if i then watch it on netflix does it mark it as watched in the onepass - i am a new tivo user so pardon my ignorance)

5. HerronScott

HerronScott Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2002
    Staunton, VA

Advertisements

Hopefully they'll get this fixed so it at least gets back to where it was which was some delays in updating the most recent episode.

Scott