1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add Sony Vue App to Tivo

Discussion in 'TiVo Suggestion Avenue' started by wgameplaya, May 9, 2016.

1. wgameplaya

wgameplaya New Member

May 5, 2016
    If we did that- we would not need cable at all. No cable card no nothing.

Vue has everything....even sling coudl work too. There'd almost be no point in ever getting cable.

RDP-MO likes this.
  2. RDP-MO

RDP-MO New Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I agree!
    Just having a PSVUE app alongside Netflix, Amazon etc would be terrific. Do I dare ask for the integrated channel listing!?!? Oh to dream!

krkaufman likes this.
  3. halflifecrysis

halflifecrysis New Member

Feb 4, 2017
    This would be awesome!

4. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland
    Great! Go reach out to Sony!

5. Prestond

Prestond Member

Feb 4, 2008
    That would be swell feature.. If even on only new Bolts I would let my lifetime sub's on my current TiVos go to get new Bolt

6. WVZR1

WVZR1 Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    Will PSVue 2 channel audio decode through a receiver to reasonable "surround"? I can't find a "definitive" answer to that and maybe that's what's holding up my decision to drop Comcast cable. There's nothing I've found that hints that 2 channel on all streaming services will decode through receiver to what would be the older "SURROUND" that we experienced with the older SURE systems and be acceptable for maybe "most" network viewing.

7. MikeBear

MikeBear Letting my mind wander, luring it back with candy.

May 21, 2015
    Mid-Michigan
    That doesn't matter, because it's extremely unlikely that Sony will create a Tivo app for Ps Vue. Or if they do, it won't allow recording on the Tivo.

8. WVZR1

WVZR1 Member

Jul 30, 2008
    The WV...
    I wasn't and ain't interested in TiVo - my question was only relative the the PSVue and the 2 channel that's supplied by them and all the rest of the "network" streaming services.