add/remove ALL channels in check list now gone?

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by dishrich, Oct 13, 2017.

1. dishrich

dishrich Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Springfield, IL

Advertisements

I tried searching for this first...apologize if already answered...

Before the latest software "improvement", I swore that when you were in the channel lineup check list, there was also a check box that would add or remove ALL available channels in the list with 1 click...which actually makes it easier to start over from scratch to customize your channel lineup in some cases. Was this feature removed on the new software???

I just got a new Roamio Pro on Comcast & it's really a big PITA to have to page thru our entire local Comcast lineup to add/remove channels...ESPECIALLY with their new MCLU that now has the same channels in the lineup THREE times. :rolleyes:

2. minimeh

minimeh Vanity Phrase Here

Jun 20, 2011
    San Francisco
    I don't recall such a thing ever. I have used the channel lineup frequently over many software updates over the years.

FWIW, I find that using KMTTG for bulk processing, saving and restoring channels works best.

stevewjackson likes this.
  3. ajwees41

ajwees41 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2006
    Omaha,NE
    nope wasn't one

4. samccfl99

samccfl99 I Am Sometimes Vocal

Sep 7, 2013
    coconut...
    At certain points (now with these ridiculous extra duplicate channels in the 1000's on Comcast), that could be useful.

Another Helpful modification to Settings OPTIONS that should have been done years ago...but of course was not done by the "great" Tivo, Inc (although very, very, very low on MY priority list...:rolleyes:o_O:D).

And no, it never was there.

5. jrtroo

jrtroo Chill- its just TV

Feb 4, 2008
    Chicagoland

Advertisements

Is the OP thinking of the options to view channels available under the guide?

6. dishrich

dishrich Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Springfield, IL
    No