7th Heaven 2/6/06

Discussion in 'Now Playing - TV Show Talk' started by newsposter, Feb 8, 2006.

1. newsposter

newsposter Poster of News

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

gold star if you guess The theme of the week!!!

Does simon seem to be losing his bulk? My wife commented he used to be more buff. I think marrying what's her name is a fitting ending for the boy since he didn't listen to at least 2 other people and not marry her. A fully informed person who disregards the advice is his own fool.

the homeless girl had a good voice. Is she a singer in real life? Having Michael F as the guest star must have taken a little doing. I know it was on the theme of the show and all but to take time out to make some appearances was pretty wild.

I never thought her entire family was homeless, i just thought she was an orphan or something. But she did look rather cleaned up for being homeless. I guess the school bathroom was where she did all that per her / ruthie's conversation. Imagine that...ruthie getting detention!

It's cool kevin is rich and can just put people up for a week in a hotel. heck i'd love a sugar daddy like that lol. The by the fireplace thing was a bit much for this show. Sex should not even be inferred here as is has the ick factor. And anne singing..well...she should have been on american idol with that performance.

2. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Just got around to watching this...

Gotta agree with you about Simon! He was turning very "studly" and now seems to look more like he did a few years ago. I don't know if it's bulk, his eyebrows or hair or what.

Ok, I missed it and will admit to knowing nothing about music - who's Michael F.?

Everything about Kevin has been unrealistic since the first day he appeared. But hey, what girl doesn't have the fantasy of the handsome total hunk who's rich AND loves you no matter how kooky you are? :D

3. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA
  4. tivotvaddict

tivotvaddict CreativelyChallenged

Aug 11, 2005
    In front of...
    Ahhh, I've learned my "new thing for the day" already, thanks to you. :)

5. newsposter

Aug 18, 2002
    SE PA

Advertisements

well posting that at 1158pm...i hope i wasn't your last chance at knowledge :) though it's nice to inform people. See my wife was the one that said 'it's him for real' so she showed me something also.

I can't wait to watch last nights ep. But unfortunatly it's usually a few days til i get to it