60 Days In Finale Tonight (Mar 22)

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by Bwana, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Bwana

Bwana Member

Apr 10, 2016

Advertisements

...will not record. The listing is matched up to last season's finale with an OAD of 5/18/17.

Edit: It appears that this was fixed but not before my last sync at 3:50am.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    sharkster likes this.
  2. sharkster

sharkster Well-Known Member TCF Club

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Oh man, thanks for this! I got the email notice of your posting just before I turned off my phone last night or I would have missed it. I'm not online all the time and don't use my phone for internet.

Oddly (or probably not at this point), the listing was formerly correct because I remember checking last week to see if there was a 'reunion' type episode and there it was - properly listed and scheduled to record per my Pass.

Then they screwed it up. *sigh* Thanks, Rovi.

3. MHunter1

MHunter1 TiVo Bug Hunter

Oct 11, 2007
    Silicon Valley
    Now I'm confused. The entire run of season 4 repeats this Monday 3/26 but where the finale titled "Aftermath" should sequentially be is instead an episode titled "Where Are They Now", followed by a new bonus episode titled "Six Months Later: Where Are They Now" which essentially has the same description as the episode before it!

[​IMG]

4. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    I'm not sure what to make of this. My Pass picked up both episodes so I think I'll just keep both for now. I haven't had a connection yet today (it comes in mid afternoon on this box), so I'll see what it says after that.

I do know that there IS a 'where are they now' episode as I just saw a promo for it, as I'm watching last night's Live PD episode. So there is at least one new episode for this show.

I have a feeling that you're right that one of them is a re-airing of the 'aftermath' episode from last week and the other one is a further update of the lives of the participants.

5. Bwana

Bwana Member

Apr 10, 2016

Advertisements

The first one is listed as Season 3 and the second as Season 4. Both however, are marked as new in A&E, Nielsen and Rovi guides, so it's worth having a look to see if that's the case.

6. JoeKustra

JoeKustra in the other Alabama TCF Club

Dec 7, 2012
    Ashland, PA...
    While I don't follow this program, it sure seems like a typo taken too far.
    8pm S4 E12
    9pm S3 E14 <- perhaps this should be S4 E13?
    10pm S4 E14

Only two numbers need to swap.

7. sharkster

Jul 3, 2004
    NV
    Well, here's one for the books - the episode coding seems like it was right. I'm watching the first one right now and it actually IS a '6 months later' from LAST season. Now, I don't know if it is that it was coded wrong and didn't record back then or if it can be chalked up to my disintegrating memory, but I don't recognize having seen this episode at all.

Then, the second one is the '6 months later' for the season that just completed.

Odd, to say the least, but it's interesting to try and remember the previous season's participants and see what they were up to 6 months later and I'm looking forward to finishing the second one which is for this season's participants.

So, that's my report. :)