15% off almost everything at Ebay today (Tivos!!), APP

Discussion in 'TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion' started by tommage1, Nov 21, 2018.

1. tommage1

tommage1 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008

Advertisements

Ebay has a 15% off almost everything today (no cash equivalent type items). Yes Tivos included, or anything Tivo related, (or almost anything else). $100 maximum discount per account. Good on individual item or a cart. For some reason you have to use the ebay APP to get the discount, can't just do it from a computer............ Use code PICKFAST at checkout. NO MINIMUM which is nice. I know some people have been looking for Mini Vox, Tivo's sale is $160 I think but might be able to get cheaper from someone at ebay with the 15%. Or a Lifetime Vox, or Lifetime Roamio, or pretty much any Tivo under $667, you can get a higher priced item but limited to $100 discount. Per account ;)

ENDS 11/21/18 AT 8PM EASTERN

SalemCat and fcfc2 like this.
  2. SalemCat

SalemCat Active Member

Apr 13, 2006
    I bought a used MINI.

Only took me 18 minutes on the phone.

Woulda' taken me 30 seconds on my Desktop.

That's "progress" ......

3. tommage1

Nov 5, 2008
    Yeah I don't really use a cell phone but have one for emergencies. Or something like this. Used it for an ebay deal once. Couple months later I turned on the phone and I was STILL logged into ebay. Had to look up on the internet how to logout of ebay "app" ;)

SalemCat likes this.
  4. Mikeguy

Mikeguy Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2005
    What is this "app only" cr*p?!? With all the daily spam I get from eBay (a minimum of 3 spam email a day), I am not amused by that stupid discrimination.

unclehonkey and SalemCat like this.
  5. tommage1

Nov 5, 2008

Advertisements

Well I've thought about that, they have been doing it quite a bit over the past year. One thing is if you are using the "app", I don't think those other cash back sites work, like ebates. Though I could be wrong. I've never got an ebates ebay rebate when using the app, really I don't even try anymore, hard to enough to do the purchase through the app to begin with, trying to login to ebates first, then link to ebay, login, hope it works, not worth the time.

SalemCat likes this.
  6. SalemCat

SalemCat Active Member

Apr 13, 2006
    A TIP I JUST LEARNED

Shop on your Desktop. Add to the Cart on your Desktop. Then Checkout on the Phone.

MUCH easier.

mrsean, chiguy50 and Mikeguy like this.
  7. SalemCat

SalemCat Active Member

Apr 13, 2006
    You are right, I do not think the CashBack sites work with the app, so do not count on them.

But I would use them on the Desktop before adding items to the cart, anyways. It is easy there (not easy on the phone).

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  8. SalemCat

SalemCat Active Member

Apr 13, 2006
    SAVE 5% on EBAY EVERY TIME

If you are a Target Customer, buy eBay Gift Certificates at store or online with your Target Credit Card. You will save 5%.

You cannot stack eBates when purchasing the GC. It just won't work.

But once you have the eBay GC, it is just like CASH. It can be used with any and all promotions on eBay.

mrsean likes this.