1/16/19 You're the Worst all screwed up for me

Discussion in 'Season Pass Alerts' started by oscarfish, Jan 16, 2019.

1. oscarfish

oscarfish Active Member

Mar 1, 2009

Advertisements

I'm not sure what's going on here. I just noticed that two of my Tivos are recording You're the Worst, but a movie is playing. The Tivos seem to think they are recording S5 E2.

During the movie that is playing, there are actual commercials for a new episode of You're the Worst for tonight at 10, but when I look at the guide, it shows Deadpool.

Is this a timezone thing? I'm PST.

I guess I can manually record it, but it'll have the wrong title in my shows.

2. Papageno

Papageno Member

Jan 30, 2005
    Yup, same here. Guess I'll try recording it at 10. It thinks it's recording S04 E14 on my Tivo.

3. velouria28

velouria28 Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Yeah, they have the FXX-E schedule on the FXX-W channel. Pretty annoying.

4. Papageno

Papageno Member

Jan 30, 2005
    This seems to be a regular thing with them. I remember a similar situation last year in February trying to watch Underground on FX.

5. ej42137

ej42137 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2014
    Los Angeles

Advertisements

1) What is your cable provider and what is your location? I'm in LA with Spectrum/TWC and I see this problem too.

2) Did you complain to TiVo at Report a Schedule Screw-up?

6. Papageno

Papageno Member

Jan 30, 2005

No, haven't had a chance to. I'm with Comcast/Xfinity in Portland. I managed to record it manually. The other thing that was really screwy was that it said the ep. was Season 4, Episode 14 instead of S05E02.

7. waynomo

waynomo My One Time

Nov 9, 2002
    Seven...
    I'm having this problem here also. I thought I had missed most of the season when a new episode popped up.

Note, that when I "Explore" the show, it shows the correct episodes as Season 5 1 &2. I can also play both episodes from there. However, in My Shows it is wrong. (Both episodes show up as season 4 episode 14.)

8. rablake

rablake Member

Mar 31, 2005
    I am on the West Coast and my Guide for FXX is also off by three hours and messing with One Passes. The show currently playing is listed as having been broadcast three hours earlier, so I am getting an East Coast feed with a
    West Coast guide I guess.

9. oscarfish

oscarfish Active Member

Mar 1, 2009
    I'm west coast Comcast. It looks to me like after today's guide update, the FXX guide has been fixed, at least for next weeks You're the Worst.

However, I was watching FXX live this afternoon and the guide said it was the Simpsons, but in reality, it was playing Blackish. D'Oh!