TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. TiVo Edge
    Tonight the EDGE has been really weird and unresponsive. The Lux remote, not the original - but the replacement remote, became unresponsive unless a button was pressed repeatedly. The iPhone App is also non-responsive for the most part. So I'm thinking it's the box itself that is the problem. I...
  2. TiVo Help Center
    My cable company just raised my monthly fee by over $40/month, so it seems like a good time to cut the cord. I’m thinking of going with YouTube TV on my Roku. YouTube TV has cloud recording, so I no longer need my TiVo Bolt. I just renewed my annual subscription in December. Does TiVo give...
  3. TiVo Edge
    I bought a Tivo edge in Oct 2019. It has been the usual trial that new hardware presents to an end user. After many software updates my edge (connected to spectrum cable with a cable card) seems to work reasonably well. I get some pixelated recording from time to time. So be it. What has been...
  4. TiVo Help Center
    I recently switched my cable company and decided to try their DVR. I wasn't happy, so I switched back to TiVO. The problem is I changed my network name and password. I need to reset my N adapter, but I have an old model that doesn't have the reset button (or the Client/Bridge switch). I think...
1-4 of 4 Results