TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 39 Results
  1. Buyer/Seller Area
    I have not made a lot of post but have been on the forum for years. But it is time to move from Tivo and hope someone can continue to get some good use from these These units are perfect working order when I removed them. I have reset all to factory defaults. Will transfer the LIFETIME...
    $350 USD
  2. Buyer/Seller Area
    4 TiVo's for sale (or trade Edge Cable for Edge OTA) (SOLD)TiVo EDGE Cable 2TB, unmodified, All-in (lifetime) service plan - $300.00 or best offer + shipping Included: One TiVo Voice Remote & Power cable (Available) (2)TiVo Roamio Pro, unmodified, All-in (lifetime) service plan - $125.00...
    $100 USD
  3. Buyer/Seller Area
    $175 1TB 4 Tuner Bolt with Lifetime and A93 mini. Includes remotes and power supplies. All works well. I connect them to keep them updated, but they haven’t been used since we sold our Las Vegas property a couple years ago. Now that my dad passed last month I have several tivos dvrs and minis...
  4. TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
    Anyone know if there's still a way for customers to get lifetime on a TiVo box for $99 (or maybe even $199)? Is there a special retention number etc? Anything to ask for on a call? I've had a TiVo Bolt since 2017 and have paid annually every year. Every year, about 1-2 months before my...
  5. eBay Auction Central
    TiVo Bolt OTA 1TB DVR - 4K **with Lifetime Service** TCD849000VO | eBay
  6. TiVo Bolt DVR/Streamer
    My TCD849000 stopped pulling in any OTA signals a few days ago. This Bolt was the one I received to replace my original Sony Series 1 TiVo (circa 2001) when they offered the promo because they weren't able to continue providing service to the Series 1's back in 2016. (I had to pay a little...
  7. TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
    We've collected (through various Tivo promos from our legacy boxes) numerous TiVo Bolts and Minis, all with Lifetime (All-In) service. We're now looking to downsize and sell a couple. If we make a deal with a new owner (outside out household), will it be difficult to transfer over the Lifetime...
  8. Buyer/Seller Area
    Title says it all. I have 4 mini vox (ac adapter and remote included) that I'm hoping to sell for $150 each (including shipping) and 1 2tb edge for cable with lifetime (ac adapter and slightly scratched up remote included) for $500 (including shipping). I'm negotiable on price and happy to make...
  9. TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
    If I replace a power supply or hard drive of a unit with lifetime service, the unit is still the same unit with lifetime. Which piece of the Roamio/Bolt/Edge defines the unit? If I fix a broken unit that has lifetime service, which piece is it that if replaced, I lose the lifetime service?
  10. TiVo Help Center
    I have an opportunity to buy a Bolt VOX with lifetime service, but it was purchased from an estate sale and there is no way to get the "release" for the account (not really sure how this works, only know what I've read here on the pages). Is there any what I will be able to shift this machines...
  11. eBay Auction Central
    TiVo Mini Receiver Model TCDA93000 w/ Lifetime Service. Condition is "Used". Includes TiVo Mini, power supply, HDMI cable, remote TiVo Mini Receiver Model TCDA93000 w/ Lifetime Service | eBay
  12. TiVo Help Center
    Premiere, XL4. Lifetime. I have a stack of TiVos, all lifetime. This is the only one that shows "expired". Can someone tell me what, exactly this means for this one TiVo? (For what it's worth, it's not carded. I've been using uncarded TiVos for extra storage and as minis, sort of, to view in...
  13. TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
    I've had several Roamio's that in the past I called up Tivo and got a lifetime upgrade for $149 or $199. Have a Bolt that the agreement on it expires today so I called Tivo and they said they want the full $550 for Lifetime. Have they stopped doing deals on Lifetime or is this just a Bolt...
  14. eBay Auction Central
    I posted another Roamio OTA on eBay -https://www.ebay.com/itm/202983403722 Has the hard to find WD AV drive (WD30EURX) in it and I am including the original Tivo WD AV drive with it.
  15. TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
    Hi all, I've been a Tivo HD owner for quite awhile now and I've found this community to be a great resource, so I thought I'd come here for help. I apologize for the long post in advance, but I want to thoroughly explain my issue. Last evening, I discovered that my channel listing and guide...
  16. eBay Auction Central
    Tivo Roamio with Lifetime service. 4 tuners with remote and power supply. Was working fine when removed from service this morning. Priced for quick sale at $175 shipped within Continental US.
  17. TiVo Series3 HDTV DVRs
    I know there are tons of threads on this topic but I have replaced the power supply and the hard drive and am still having this issue. Wondering what else it could be... My TiVo Series 3 TCD652160 first started having issues after a power outage in our area. When the house power came back on...
  18. Buyer/Seller Area
    Moving and no longer will be able to use / keep my tivo setup. Have a white Bolt 500GB with lifetime and 2 Tivo Minis Gen 2. $350 shipped.
  19. eBay Auction Central
    I am selling my Roamio Pro 3TB and my 3 Tivo Mini's. All have lifetime service! Original packaging and remotes included. All in great condition. No issues with any of them. Make me a fair offer.
1-20 of 39 Results