TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 4 Results
  1. TiVo Help Center
    I was recently converted from Optimum cable to their fiber optic network. The conversion was a disaster for many reasons but the big one was the lack of support for my 2 TIVOs (a Premier XL4 and a Roamio plus). For that, and the terrible support I was given, I'm done with Optimum and looking to...
  2. TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
    So, I just had an excruciating experience with my Tivo Romio and Comcast / Xfinity Support. It all started when I couldn't access seem to play any videos from the Xfinity video on demand (VOD) app on Tivo (I get an error CL-14 or GSM-11 repeatedly). I called Xfinity support and was connected...
  3. TiVo Roamio DVRs
    We just got hooked up to 100MB fiber optic internet service provider. I would like to combine HD antenna channels with streaming channels (DirectTV Now via Apple TV) using a TiVo box. Is this possible using a Roamio Pro? Can the antenna feed through the Coax input and the fiber optic streaming...
  4. TiVo Help Center
    Just moved to FLA and only ISP option is Litestream. House is fiber optic. Have a Premiere 4 and multiple minis but can't get the Premiere to connect to TiVo service. I keep getting error messages ranging from 02, 07, 011, etc.. I'm not familiar with the fiber optic set-up. The installer told me...
1-4 of 4 Results