TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Crossover episodes you'd like to see

9K views 109 replies 61 participants last post by  net114 
#1 ·
I've always wished there was a Doctor Who/Star Trek universe crossover episode. I think that would have been fun.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Burn Notice/White Collar crossover episode.

Or maybe Raylan Givens on an episode of The Wire.

#103 ·
This is a real dream I had last night:

The Breaking Bang Theory

The BBT guys start up a side project cooking meth. The DEA was closing in on Leonard. He had a new girl in the apartment (yeah, I know, go figure) but she was wearing a wire. Leonard was showing her around, and there was a pile of cash -- about $1.2 million he tells her. She asks what that's about, and he admits that he and his friends are running a small crystal meth operation. He says to her (actual dialog in my dream): "Nothing big, we make about $25,000 each, per week. And we're not even chemists, we're just physicists and engineers, so our meth is only 96.9% pure. "

The more I thought about it when I woke up, I realized the comedic possibilities are endless. They have access to plenty of university lab equipment, probably some sort of access to precursor, and the smarts to run an operation like that. Bring Penny and Bernadette into the mix, and hilarity ensues.

#105 ·
and then he stayed to become a defense attorney.

Detective Munch has already been on Homicide, X-Files, L&O, The Beat, L&O: Trial By Jury, Arrested Development, The Wire, and L&O: SVU.

And looks like he is going to be on
30 Rock
I loved the Homicide/Law & Order cross-over. They had a suspect who committed crimes in both New York & Baltimore, and they all worked together to get the guy. The best part was Briscoe's & Munch's scenes together. I'm pretty sure Munch wound up marrying one of Lenny's ex-wives, and that's why he moved to New York and SVU. That and Homicide getting cancelled.

#106 ·
This one just came to me...

Castle and Barney Miller.

A case comes up that has them looking into the 12th precinct itself, which includes interviews with former detectives.

Including former Detective Ron Harris, a cop turned novelist.

Harris was played by Ron Glass, who also starred with Nathan Fillion in Firefly.

So it's both a crossover and mini Firefly reunion.
Love it!!

#110 ·
Just found this thread.

There was a Magnum P.I. episode where what's her name from Murder She Wrote was on a case.

Also Fantasy Island had many crossovers, even once where the Love Boat visited the island!

Here's a kooky one:

and who can forget the Fonz meeting Mork???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.