• TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Southpark - Tiger Woods 3/17

6K views 42 replies 20 participants last post by  pmyers 
#1 ·
We have a turd in the punch bowl!

Awesome episode. Bill Clinton stole the show. "Does your mom have big ****?"

Frank

#2 ·
The episode title is "Sexual Healing", not "Tiger Woods", although you wouldn't know it just from watching the episode. :)

But yes, it was brilliant! "Why would a man want to have sex with many many women, just because he can???" lol.

I loved the "housewife" monkey in the robe and curlers with the rolling pin. :D

#5 ·
Episode was just OK for me. I liked Butters' fascination with bush. That was good. Seeing him trim a small one was great. :D
Somehow, I think the re-creation of Thaksgiving night at the Woods household is EXACTLY what happened. :D
The Butters part was totally a nod back to Close Encounters. I loved that.

I really want the version of Tiger Woods golf that the kids were playing :D

#6 ·
They even managed to slip a quick shot of Jesse James into the Sex Addicts meeting.
I missed that completely though I was thinking he might be about the only major guy that they didn't include there (given how recently that news had broken).

#7 ·
I missed that completely though I was thinking he might be about the only major guy that they didn't include there (given how recently that news had broken).
It was just a quick visual with no dialogue or reference to him by name (probably because the news broke after the audio was already in the can).

The main reason that I noticed it was because when they showed him, I was wondering who that was and I couldn't figure it out. Then I saw a picture of Jesse James in the thread about him and Sandra Bullock and the light bulb went off for me. :)

#8 ·
Hmmmm.... I went back and looked it up again, and now I'm thinking that it might not actually be Jesse James, but I have no idea who this is otherwise supposed to be:

(the guy on the right, that is. I know the guy on the left is Tiger. :))

#15 ·
I think you're right. :up:
I was racking my brain trying to figure out who that was, but then I was distracted thinking about racks ... Oh no! The invisible wizard alien has infected me too! :D
Now that you both say that and I take a closers look at the image, it looks like they are showing him wearing that vial of Angilina's blood.

#16 ·
It was funny how every time a husband was speaking about the disease and his wife was sitting next to him, his beady little eyes peaked over at her. And I think the first lady peaked over at the president too. Good stuff.

I laughed out loud at their Ben Roethlisberger. Made him seem dumb as a stump which he apparently is.

Frank

#21 ·
This was the first SP episode (or anything in Comedy Central for that matter) that was in HD. About time!

Funny episode. I felt bad for the "wizard." He was the soldier that spoke up. I guess Kyle is lucky he's just a boy.
South Park has been in HD for awhile, hasn't it?

I agree that this episode was a homerun. The subtle looks the men were giving the women were great and I found the head "Institute" guy hilarious when he banged his fist on the table for dramatic effect.

#23 ·
South Park has been in HD for awhile, hasn't it?
Not only has it been in HD for a while (since even before Comedy Central broadcast in HD -- there was one season where it was obviously being center-cut for broadcast), there's been plenty of other programming on Comedy Central in HD, including "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report" since the beginning of this year.

I think someone's cable company must have just activated Comedy Central HD on Wednesday evening. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.