Votes: 6 5.4%
  • >200

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Don't gots TTG

Votes: 9 8.1%

How many of one show you have saved?

5K views 57 replies 45 participants last post by  djej1 
#1 ·
What is the highest # of a single show you have downloaded from tivo. and/or on your tivo currently.

I have 208 different simpsons episodes. All downloaded from my tivo since TTG came out.

Poll to follow

#52 ·
I have not bothered to upgrade my TiVo hard drives capacity yet, and don't usually save anything but there have been two exceptions. I saved my episodes of Firefly until the Firefly DVDs came out, and I am currently saving season one of The Venture Brothers, which I will finally erase when the season one DVD set of The Venture Brothers comes out this May 30th. :)

#54 ·
megazone said:
I tend not to archive shows, especially if I can just pick them up on commercial DVD. The most of any show I saved is The Tick! Since it isn't available on DVD I recorded all episodes at Best (36 IIRC) and burned DVDs (DVR-810H) for myself and some friends, and also transferred the files to my PC.
:confused: That is where I first watched it at (on DVD). Rented from Netflix couple years ago.

http://www.netflix.com/MovieDisplay?movieid=60032508&trkid=189530&strkid=5234126_0_0

#55 ·
betts4 said:
I would love to have them on DVD.
Licensing the music is a big problem... But supposedly Fox was looking at it a few years ago anyway:
http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3023

Obviously you'd want the original music and not bastardized versions released.
(the ones you have on your Tivo are also obviously all chopped up because they're syndicated cuts.. probably missing at LEAST 5 minutes of the show.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.