TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Can't link IFTTT and/or works with Alexa apps

935 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mallen007 
#1 ·
I receive an "unexpected error occurred" when I have attempted to link my ifttt account to my Tivo Bolt. On the Bolt I choose apps and then click on IFTTT which goes to a screen that gives the URL www.tivo.com/tivo to log in and then put in the activation code. After putting in the code and confirming it, the Bolt screen remains with the same display. It should receive the signal that the code was received and the screen clears. This is the normal routine when linking to other apps. I have contacted Tivo support and they have bumped it up to other techs, but no answers. A few weeks ago I was able to do it. Anyone else experiencing this with apps?

#2 ·
Came here to post about the same thing. I think both services are broken on TiVo's end.

IFFT acts like it links, but never shows any TiVo devices.

The Alexa app on TiVo shows an error and won't let me reset the connection. (I've disabled and removed the TiVo skill/devices through the Alexa app.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.