TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

The Walking Dead · S09 E06 · Who Are You Now **Spoilers**

5K views 52 replies 20 participants last post by  Rob Helmerichs 
#1 ·
6 year jump. The Sanctuary is gone(?) Negan is still alive and looks to be in great shape (nice new haircut — Daryl, take note). Eugene still talking funny (was hoping he would pull a Jardis).

#41 ·
oooh...I had not considered that...all I could think of was there brains were starting to function again and they are recovering from the virus...

That would explain why the herd changed directions and certainly the talking!

I love it...although we have seen that you need to cover yourself in gore AND that it can make you very sick if you do so...so I wonder how they would get over those limitations.

#5 ·
The kid they call Henry, wasn't he called Harry before? Or are they 2 different people? Henry looks like an older version of Harry, unless I don't remember the name correctly and there never was a Harry.

#13 ·
That article pretty much sums everything up.
Everyone's new fake hair styles are silly and given the usually great special effects on this show - not well done.
Why ANYONE in this universe is overweight is beyond me...
...and how about how heavy Michonne's beauty make-up is in the opening close-ups?

Having any of the Saviors back annoyed me - once again - a reboot without actually rebooting - but it was fun to see Carol set them all on fire.

#15 ·
An interesting episode. Perhaps I just like Michonne in bad a*5 mode instead of kumbaya mode. Or that Maggie wasn't on screen even once. :D Like the Judith and Negan connection, which nicely echoed some of Carl's dreams of a better Alexandria. Liked Judith, period.

It remains to be seen if it will remain an interesting change, but for the first time in a very long time I was a bit sad to see there are only a couple of episodes left. I'm more in agreement with this review

Vulture review

#31 ·
Yep. Turn on CC during the last 10 seconds of the show. As Eugene and Rosa lie in the mud and the herd is walking past them, the walkers are talking to each other saying something like "where are they, don't let them get away, they must be close"...I don't remember the exact words but it was 3 different walkers...

#37 ·
Isn't it public knowledge that Lauren Cohan
left the show when Andrew Lincoln did? She is no longer in the credits...
I think so, but the show will need to do/say something about Maggie at some point, unless they think they can get her to do a 'special appearance' in the future
I've read that she's completely open to returning to the show, at least occasionally. When or if that happens is all just scheduling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.