TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Official Beta Testing Signup for new TiVo Mobile App

20K views 207 replies 74 participants last post by  moyekj 
#1 · (Edited)
See the following Google docs form to sign up as an official beta tester of TiVo's new mobile app (for iOS & Android).

Note the following from the first page of the signup form:

You understand that TiVo's Beta testing program requires you to sign an NDA and participate in weekly testing tasks.

Announced via a post to the TiVo.Innovate Facebook group, here.

David Shoop: Anyone intersted in Beta testing the new mobile app, iOS and Android? You can be a part of TiVo's Beta Testing crew. Please complete the signup process using the following Google Form: TiVo Mobile Beta Testing Signup.

Thanks in advance for your interesting in participating in our Beta​

#196 ·
I've yet to need to login again. From my cell phone and three tablets. It works as it should. But I don't download anything. I only stream the content. Where I'm at I always have a cellular or wifi connection, so there is no need to download anything.

#199 ·
I know this thread is about the mobile app but has there been any mention or progress on the app for tv devices? IE Fire TV, Roku, Android TV etc?

#203 ·
ios app.

That's happening for me to. I used my phone to set a MLB game recording of HD FS1 1208 and it instead marked SD FS1 271. Same thing with TBS too. I actually have all SD channels unchecked in my channel list.

I also just noticed that the app crashes when I go into the app to do list listing and try to edit the wrong channel number recording.
I have this issue aso. I cannot get the ios app to actually record from the HD version of the channel and it instead records from the unchecked SD version. Can't figure out how to fix it from the app. What's the best way to make Tivo aware of this problem?

#204 ·
I use the app for the Guide and to set recordings remotely. No sign-in problems. BUT...the guide has become a real pain. At least on my Galaxy, you cannot go forward to another time...the forward arrow is off to the right side of the screen. You can go backward, but not forward. I've sent emails to developer and posted on the app reviews...no response from TiVO. Been this way since the new version of the app.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.