TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ("Sunny the 13th") **Spoilers**

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  klj 
#1 ·
I've been watching IASIP since s1e1.
Wasn't sure how the new season would shape up since Dennis moved to North Dakota to be with his new found kid at the end of s12
Dennis is back, sort of, as the episode begins and at the end of the episode he really is back.
but the s13e1 does not disappoint with "The Gang Makes Paddy's Great Again"

Should be another great season!
(Yeah, I know a lot of you guys here don't like IASIP, but to you I say: Thppt!!!!!)

#7 ·
--- The Gang Solves the Bathroom Problem S13E6 OAD 10/10/18 ---

Good one with lots of hilarious banter from the gang.

"The good bathroom will be for #1. The other one is for #2."
"No one will use the crap bathroom because they don't want anyone know they're going to poop."
"What do you mean? Everyone poops"
"Everybody poops but it's a shameful act"
"Yeah, even dogs know it."

"Minorities have been discriminated for so long, let's be nice and give them the good bathroom"
"What will it say?"
"Minorities Only"
"What will the other one say?"
"Minorities Not Allowed"
(Your heart was in the right place Mac)

#15 ·
Mac Finds His Pride OAD 11/7/18 Season 13 Finale

I'm sure this episode will be polarizing. I loved it. It started out in typical Sunny fashion -- absurd situations with the gang going to extremes overdoing or distorting something, in this case Mac's homosexuality. Then that ending. At first I was waiting for the gag, realized there was no gag, and was left speechless. I think I had the same visceral reaction from Frank and the other inmates.

This season wasn't as good as S12 and there were some serious clunkers. I didn't really get into the Super Bowl 2-parter. But the season hit some really high notes at times.

#17 ·
E10: usually when a non dancer gets together with a pro, the non dancer (Mac) can stand out like a sore thumb. Not so, Mac (Rob McElhenney) must have worked for weeks on this dance routine. I was cringing because they were dancing on wet plastic sheet, with Mac in work boots. But they did it, and no twisted ankles!

Bravo

#21 ·
so i watch different shows on fx (fxx) and several months ago they were advertising all new episodes of always sunny coming soon. at some point they just stopped running that promo. this was well into the pandemic. months in fact. what changed from 6 months ago? why were they running those promos if there weren't any new episodes in the can already?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.