TiVo Community Forum banner
  • TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Camping on HBO - New Season Pass possibly

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  realityboy 
#1 ·
First episode recorded, but season pass is not picking up episodes 2 or 3 today.

#5 ·
I saw this, too, after I got an email about the thread. *sigh*

I've had to make duplicate Passes for a couple more shows this week (stuff nobody here watches). Getting tired of this.

I usually just end up keeping the original Pass, along with the new one, because I've seen shows go back and forth before.

#2 ·
This one seems especially corrupted, as it won’t let me create a new distinct OnePass from the upcoming episodes. Manually setting individual episodes to record appears the only current solution.

(Select an upcoming episode from the guide, explore this show, then check ‘Upcoming.’)

#9 ·
The good news is that HBO does provide a decent streamer for its shows. In fact, all but same-day recorded shows on HBO and Showtime show up on their captive streamers (HBOGO and Showtime Anytime) when the show goes live in the Eastern Time Zone. So those of us out West can get started up to 3 hours earlier than waiting for cable. Of course, those streams are also available on demand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.