Jun 1, 2020

Followers 1

Birthday:
September 22
Home Page:
Author at I'm Surviving Brain Cancer

michad

CamParDad He's Baaaaaack now with Buddhism., Male, from West Texas

Just a guy, Brain Cancer, Didn't die, Narcissistic Divorce boom I'm now roommate to my Son's and their Mother I Know Right!! It's not a redo Mar 12, 2018

michad was last seen:
Jun 1, 2020
  • There are no messages on michad's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    September 22
    Home Page:
    http://www.michad.org
    Author at I'm Surviving Brain Cancer
    I was gifted a pass on my Death Sentence. Saved by the Almighty for a reason, maybe not a glamorous one. Either Fame or Shame it's all the same XXXXing game, two goals on opposite ends of the playing field (this plane of existence). I can tell you how big this universe is and you know, so what. I'm fascinated that there are 70 or so Trillion cells in me and that in each of those cells is an equal number of atoms. How can I trust one that makes up everything?

I'm where I never would have imagined. I live as a dude, not a man in a deal with a woman, I'm just bunking here. It's weird, she and I jynxed ourselves a few weeks back talking about why we're doing this after losing, throwing away and walking off of over a half mill of stuff. I call BS, if my estate was that large, I'd have had a much nicer car and a Tivo mini in the bathroom.....maybe even one by the jacuzzi and a water proof remote.

It's all who is playing with the numbers and what the purpose of the effort is.

HI, glad to be alive and you know, what's up?

Interact

Signature

cessante causa cessat et effectus
    When the cause ceases, so does the effect
    ----
    Cameron and other picture updates stored here

2 - HR21-700
spam firewall

Advertisements