• TiVoCommunity.com Ambassador Program Now Open! >>> Click Here

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    294 Posts
    Hi Ted,

I’ve been having an ongoing issue with tuning SDV channels ONLY on my Mini’s. I have invested countless hours on the phone with TiVo, only to get back a canned response having nothing to do with my issue. I feel like I’ve hit a brick wall as I can’t seem to find anyone who will take this issue seriously. Would you be willing to help?

With warm regards,
    Chuck

· Registered
    3 Posts
    I bought a TiVo Edge for Cable 2TB a couple of weeks ago and could not get channels with Spectrum cable provider. I am on my 3rd Motorola Cable Card and 3rd Motorola Tuning Adapter. I even got a replacement TiVo Edge for Cable 2TB. I am still not getting any channels.

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Trying to sort out edge and spectrum tuning adapter issues. Is there a fix? How do I get it if yes? If no fix I need to return edge before 30 day return period.

Tsn: d6e04166cb674be

· Registered
    3 Posts
    Hi Ted....I am new to this forum and have several people say to PM you but I’m not sure how to do that. I need to find out when the EDGE tuning adaptor fix will be pushed out?

· Registered
    15 Posts
    Tivo Bolt 1TB (849-6A01-9057-29FD) and 5 minis. Anyway to get 21.9 pushed to me. Account ydwckzf@gmail.com

· Registered
    24 Posts
    Hello Ted, Roamio OTA owner since late 2014, bought a Bolt OTA (lifetime) to get rid of monthly fees, most of the transfered shows from Roamio -> Bolt freeze and will not play. I see posts that say you maybe provide some direction. Opened multiple tickets and not getting anywhere with tech support or with customer service. TIA

· Registered
    94 Posts
    Hello Ted, wanted to reach out on any update for upcoming 4.x version of Tivo app. I recall you commented that new version will be available in Spring. We are getting close to the end of Summer and no new version of Tivo App yet. Will it come in Fall maybe?

· Registered
    18 Posts
    Hi, just wondering if all tivos will eventually be forced to upgrade to Hydra? And if not, which is the latest model that I can get that will not be forced? I'm sorry but I am really not a fan. Too inefficient. I don't want a bunch of pretty pictures I just want a list of my shows. I appreciate any help.
    Thanks

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi again!
    Getting a bit desperate with that Bolt and V66. Now 9 cable cards, new tuning adapter and more troubleshooting sessions with both Tivo and cable support to no avail. I have listed to early SW upgrade but not sure if that has taken place. Still no TV channels. Isn't there really no advanced support that I could call who would have skills beyond reading the same check list over and over again?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi!

Newbie to this forum, never had any issues with Tivos previously. My good ole Premiere developed a GSOD and I me a new BOLT. Really long story short, 2 BOLT's, 3 cable cards, 3 cable tech visits and countless troubleshooting hours with both Tivo Tier 1 support and cable provider support, still no TV Channels. Error V66. Is there a SW upgrade that might help me, and if so, how does one list up for it?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    Hi Ted- New TiVo customer and upset out the box. Xfinity error V66. They say everything is fine on their end. Went to the priority page to request update. Anything you can do to help? No TV service at this point.

· Registered
    294 Posts
    Hi Ted, I signed up for the IFTTT via Facebook several days ago and am using the Hydra interface, however I still haven’t received the IFTTT app for either. Any chance you could help?

Thanks!

· Registered
    232 Posts
    Tivo_Ted, Do you plan to fix HYDRA so it cab see the older S3 Tivos? If not, to me that's a showstopper. I got on HD S3 that about 170 feature length movies I can't watch in my bedroom because of this. I may want to back out HYDRA.

· Registered
    19 Posts
    Hi Ted. I received RC11 on my Roamio Plus and minis recently. Can you tell me what RC11 was suppose to fix ?

· Registered
    19 Posts
    Hi Ted. Any new status on the patch for the v66 error fix ? How did the employee's testing go ? I still had the v66 error this morning (11/15) on two of my minis. Any date yet when the patch will be issued to people who signed up for the early patch ?

· Registered
    178 Posts
    When will Tivo Mini VOX support Amazon Video? Is there an expected support date? is it possible it will never be supported?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…