TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Underground Playground > TiVo Underground
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-17-2007, 08:15 PM   #91
Crispy321
Dangerous Noobie

Hello,
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched (and continue to do so) the forums for info and found a lot of similar stuff but it doesn't seem to be exactly the same.

I have a Sony Series 1 with a bum modem. I have successfully installed the tivonet card and wireless bridge and all was okay until I had to physically move the machine. I connected it to a cable box and attempted to adjust the setting from antenna to cable box and ended up in the "guided set-up" screen. I can't back out of it and the unit can't make the initial call because now I can't get the Tivo to connect to my network. The network recognizes the bridge adapter but not the tivo? I'm not sure what my next steps would be.

Does anyone know if the machine will allow me to connect via network from this screen if all is working right or am I stuck in a pitfall and have to redo everything? Is this something that an image would fix? if so does anyone have a copy that they could send, along with some guidance if possible. please...

Sorry for the long post,
Thanks
Crispy321
Crispy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:37 PM   #92
powell

series 1 wireless connection

I recently purchased a modified series 1 tivo sony svr-2000 with a turbonet ethernet card. I have a linksys router supplying my wireless network and I need to know how to connect to this network, can I use a linksys bridge or do I need something different? Thanks for any help.
powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:37 AM   #93
tom gates

2) Is there any way to override its internal Channel
Frequency Table with our own pre-defined channel
frequency table?

Please let us know, if it is technical feasible to
archive these technical goals, so we could have the
further discussions, in terms of both technical side
and financial side.
tom gates is offline   Reply With Quote