Old 07-29-2014, 08:34 AM   #1
markymark_ctown

Exclamation Masters of Sex | "Fight" | 2014-07-27 S2E03

Another solid episode...powerful.

more later...
markymark_ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 03:19 PM   #2
mooseAndSquirrel

This was brilliantly acted and a very smart way to show Bill and Virginia's internal conflicts and desires. This show was almost like a play. Wow - a lot happened in a single prize fight!

I wonder what Bill is telling his wife. Is it only "working late"? He doesn't really have a traveling job.
mooseAndSquirrel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 05:16 PM   #3
pendragn

I almost could not watch this episode because of the scenes with the baby. Since having kids I absolutely do not like shows or movies with kids suffering in them. Hate it.

Otherwise a good episode.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pendragn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:11 AM   #4
Satchel

It really bugged me that the time element was so wrong.

I recall reading that fight lasted 11 rounds. With a minute between rounds, thats 45 minutes start to finish.

They did a whole bunch of stuff during that fight...in fact, it was still going on when they left.
Satchel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 06:13 AM   #5
markymark_ctown

I was thinking that fight lasted a very long time too. Let's see...sex, bath, ordering dinner, eating dinner, talking, sex, fighting lessons, sex...and it was still going on.
markymark_ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:42 AM   #6
debtoine
WTTWDC

Other than the unnaturally long fight, this was a powerful episode! The way they kept going into, and falling out of character, and how they were revealing parts of their pasts.

Well acted, powerful character building.

The hospital scenes with the baby boy getting mutilated because of an ignorant father were disturbing, yet powerful.

T

debtoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #7
kar74
hi.

I think this has been one of my favorite episodes so far - a perfect blend of character depth, sex, emotion, and storyline. The fight was freakishly long, but I loved how there was so much revealed about Bill and Virginia. As other have said, very powerful.
kar74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 05:38 PM   #8
sharkster

This was very good.

The part about that poor baby was a real pisser. That father - Well, I should just zip my opinion as it was a very ignorant time, compared to what we know now about gender. That poor baby.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote