TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-18-2014, 08:05 AM   #1
JGC650I

Folder Display Error

Curious if anyone else has experienced this. . . Since the 20.4.2 update was applied I've had folder/title display errors on one of my Roamios twice. For example, say you have two shows with multiple episodes recorded for each (call it Show A with (3) Episodes recorded and Show B with (5) Episodes recorded), instead of showing the two separate folders/show titles with number of episodes, it shows two folder entries of the first show/title. In other words, it should display like this in the My Shows list:

Show A (3)
Show B (5)

But instead display like this:

Show A (3)
Show A (3)

If you go into each of the folder, they display the content for Show A only. The content is still there for Show B, but cant be accessed because of the display entry error. Rebooting the box clears it up immediately and restores the proper display listings and access to associated content.

I have a Roamio Pro and Roamio Plus, both updated to 20.4.2 on the 1st day released. Not that it's necessarily relevant, but also this has not yet happened at all on the Pro, but as I mentioned has happened twice now on the Plus.

Anyone else have this issue?
JGC650I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 08:26 AM   #2
mrizzo80

Haven't seen it myself. A UI reset may also fix this issue - much quicker than a full reboot.

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb...57#post7897157
mrizzo80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 03:24 PM   #3
JGC650I

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrizzo80 View Post
Haven't seen it myself. A UI reset may also fix this issue - much quicker than a full reboot.
Thanks, I thought of that too. Unfortunately, UI reset has no effect and it requires a full reboot to correct.
JGC650I is offline   Reply With Quote