TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-13-2014, 08:00 AM   #211
realityboy

I'm really hoping for a flip after the veto on Monday. Donny will definitely save Jocasta. Derrick will put up Devin. This is the first week that non-original BS members control the vote. A few have mentioned voting out Caleb, but they really need to lay low or they could end up nominated.

Also, I think Team America may not get this task completed. So far I've seen Donny tell Nicole and Derrick tell Victoria that PaoPao said Zach was Amanda Zuckerman's cousin. I guess Nicole will tell Christine eventually even though Donny wasn't very convincing. Victoria seems to have just completely forgotten about it. They should've made the rumor about Amber. They only thing that most of them like more than talking about themselves is talking about Amber.
realityboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2014, 08:30 AM   #212
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by realityboy View Post
...I think Team America may not get this task completed. So far I've seen Donny tell Nicole and Derrick tell Victoria that PaoPao said Zach was Amanda Zuckerman's cousin. I guess Nicole will tell Christine eventually even though Donny wasn't very convincing. Victoria seems to have just completely forgotten about it. They should've made the rumor about Amber. They only thing that most of them like more than talking about themselves is talking about Amber.
the only convincing by donny was nicole instantly suspecting there's an "america's player" - after her conversation with donny, she went back to the hammock with chritine and frankie, brought up the possibility, then dismissed it. the girl definitely has instincts, frog or no.

trusting princess victoria to do anything other than brag, whine, or continue her irrational fear of devin's existence, is expecting way too much. she's clueless, and it's beyond her game - she reminds me of elissa last season.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 01:59 PM   #213
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

pov ceremony has completed, donny used the veto on jocasta, and derrick put up devin as the renom (as expected).

this leaves caleb and devin to fight it out over the next 3 days, with devin going home as it stands right now.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 07-15-2014, 03:17 PM   #214
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
pov ceremony has completed, donny used the veto on jocasta, and derrick put up devin as the renom (as expected).

this leaves caleb and devin to fight it out over the next 3 days, with devin going home as it stands right now.
Devin would create a lot of drama if he stays. But seeing Caleb's head explode as Amber cozies up to Cody is going to be great too.
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:52 PM   #215
nyny523
Oy

Hamsterwatch referred to Victoria and a "crow story" and said it was great...but no details Anyone?
Old 07-15-2014, 09:18 PM   #216
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

she claims her (irrational) fear of birds (and devin?) is because a large crow "picked her up and flew away with her" when she was a child.

she's completely delusional - at one point this week, she commented she thought she could win "america's favorite", just like elissa did. need we say more?

Old 07-15-2014, 10:02 PM   #217
nyny523
Oy

Thanks!
Old 07-15-2014, 10:05 PM   #218
verdugan

Quote:
she claims her (irrational) fear of birds (and devin?) is because a large crow "picked her up and flew away with her" when she was a child.
Her mother had to grab her and pull her back down to the ground. Victoria was 2 years old when this happened.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:31 PM   #219
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

here's a list of alliances in the house to date. most are probably defunct, but could group back together depending on who wins an hoh or pov comp (caleb and amber still trust the bomb squad).

there are officially more alliances than hg:
  • the bomb squad = derrick, zach, cody, frankie, christine, caleb, amber, hayden (exposed, exists mostly in name only)
  • the detonators = derrick, zach, cody, frankie, christine (with a final 5 deal)
  • outsiders = brittany, victoria, jocasta, donny
  • quad kings = derrick, zach, cody, hayden (in progress)
  • jump street (los tres amigos) = derrick, zach, cody
  • team america = derrick, donny, frankie
  • secret trio (trilogy) = christine, nicole, hayden
  • hitmen = derrick, cody (with a final 2 deal)
  • zankie = frankie, zach (with a final 2 deal, note: i like "frach" better!)
  • nicotine = christine, nicole
  • haycole = hayden, nicole
  • franstine (smart bombs) = frankie, christine
  • feed watchers (feedsters) = derrick, nicole
  • derroria = derrick, victoria
  • we hate devin = christine, zach
  • old timers = jocasta, donny
  • stalker = caleb, amber
  • double d's = donny, devin
  • knows about the bomb squad = jocasta, donny, brittany, victoria, nicole (more of a group, not an alliance)
  • final 3 deal = frankie, caleb, devin

Old 07-16-2014, 07:22 PM   #220
Ment

The more deals the more blowups. Keep going on!
Old 07-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #221
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
here's a list of alliances in the house to date. most are probably defunct, but could group back together depending on who wins an hoh or pov comp (caleb and amber still trust the bomb squad).

there are officially more alliances than hg:
  • the bomb squad = derrick, zach, cody, frankie, christine, caleb, amber, hayden (exposed, exists mostly in name only)
  • the detonators = derrick, zach, cody, frankie, christine (with a final 5 deal)
  • outsiders = brittany, victoria, jocasta, donny
  • quad kings = derrick, zach, cody, hayden (in progress)
  • jump street (los tres amigos) = derrick, zach, cody
  • team america = derrick, donny, frankie
  • secret trio (trilogy) = christine, nicole, hayden
  • hitmen = derrick, cody (with a final 2 deal)
  • zankie = frankie, zach (with a final 2 deal, note: i like "frach" better!)
  • nicotine = christine, nicole
  • haycole = hayden, nicole
  • franstine (smart bombs) = frankie, christine
  • feed watchers (feedsters) = derrick, nicole
  • derroria = derrick, victoria
  • we hate devin = christine, zach
  • old timers = jocasta, donny
  • stalker = caleb, amber
  • double d's = donny, devin
  • knows about the bomb squad = jocasta, donny, brittany, victoria, nicole (more of a group, not an alliance)
  • final 3 deal = frankie, caleb, devin
bomb squad isn't right. devin is in it and hayden isn't.

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:32 AM   #222
realityboy

When the Bomb Squad was outed, Devin and company brought in Hayden to replace Zach. When it became apparent that Zach was staying, Devin left the BS which now included Hayden. I think Caleb may be the only one still loyal to this version of the BS.

I'll be glad to get this boring week over with. Devin has been the biggest disappointment. He just gave up last week when he couldn't get his target. PaoPao had more fight in her than he did.
Old 07-17-2014, 12:35 AM   #223
realityboy

I'm loving Victoria's pettiness. She was excited to find out how the live feeds worked because she thinks someone will record how many times Amber has used her makeup without asking.
Old 07-17-2014, 12:57 PM   #224
ducker

Quote:
I'm loving Victoria's pettiness. She was excited to find out how the live feeds worked because she thinks someone will record how many times Amber has used her makeup without asking.
HAHA Thanks, I caught the end of that conversation between her and christine, and I didn't have time to re-wind to find the context of who she was pissed at.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:07 PM   #225
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
i wish she wasn't so shallow, most of the girls are disappointing me again this season. the guys always seem to be better at aligning to pick off the girls, while the girls are busy arguing about who used who's makeup, and who isn't washing dishes.

i'm not saying these girls aren't capable or competitive, just they're not bonding to take out the competition. they've become too destracted by the house, losing focus on the game, and soon it'll be too late - they'll be sitting in the jury house wondering what happened.

listening to hayden and donny's talk last night about noms - amber, brittany, victoria - their goal is clear. hayden brought up jocasta, too, but of course donny didn't agree.

Old 07-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #226
verdugan

Quote:
i wish she wasn't so shallow, most of the girls are disappointing me again this season. the guys always seem to be better at aligning to pick off the girls, while the girls are busy arguing about who used who's makeup, and who isn't washing dishes.
While Joey went about it the wrong way, she had the right idea. They should've formed an all women alliance.
Old 07-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #227
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
While Joey went about it the wrong way, she had the right idea. They should've formed an all women alliance.
yes, and i miss joey (alex, not so much! ).

the hg have been on lockdown for over a day. that could mean endurance hoh tonight (fingers crossed), so get out the popcorn! if i'm right, i'll post my predictions...

Old 07-17-2014, 07:57 PM   #228
Squeak
An Inert Gas

Quote:
yes, and i miss joey (alex, not so much! ).

the hg have been on lockdown for over a day. that could mean endurance hoh tonight (fingers crossed), so get out the popcorn! if i'm right, i'll post my predictions...
what does it mean to be on "lockdown"?
Old 07-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #229
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
what does it mean to be on "lockdown"?
They are stuck in the house with "shutters" drawn so they can't see anything outside. They can't go outside at all.

They are usually preparing a comp - the more complicated the prep, the longer the lockdown.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:59 PM   #230
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

oh, well, no endurance for us, rats!

Old 07-17-2014, 09:19 PM   #231
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
oh, well, no endurance for us, rats!
Can you let us know who wins?
Old 07-17-2014, 10:02 PM   #232
Azlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
Can you let us know who wins?
Frankie and Cody won.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:20 PM   #233
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Team HOH comp was a dumb idea.

And the worst team won if you were rooting for a change in power. The best team if you weren't.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 12:36 AM   #234
MikeekiM
Palindromer

Sounds like they are gunning for Donny! Caleb has somehow gotten completely off the radar...
  • Game Consoles: PS3, XBox 360, Wii
MikeekiM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:11 AM   #235
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeekiM View Post
Sounds like they are gunning for Donny! Caleb has somehow gotten completely off the radar...
zach and derrick won't let that happen, team america money will save donny for now.

caleb is such a tool. last night he said losing 10lbs (as a have not) made him look like a "holocost survivor". one side of his chest has been swollen, and he's been claiming for a day that it's breast cancer. he's also proud of his outfit for the live show last night, wearing his shirt open to show off his abs for 9 million people to enjoy.

all this, his devin alliance, and his amber obsession - how is this jerk not a target? what will he have to say?

Old 07-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #236
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
zach and derrick won't let that happen, team america money will save donny for now.

caleb is such a tool. last night he said losing 10lbs (as a have not) made him look like a "holocost survivor". one side of his chest has been swollen, and he's been claiming for a day that it's breast cancer. he's also proud of his outfit for the live show last night, wearing his shirt open to show off his abs for 9 million people to enjoy.

all this, his devin alliance, and his amber obsession - how is this jerk not a target? what will he have to say?
If the HOH's are smart, they will try to back door Caleb this week.

We shall see...
Old 07-18-2014, 07:43 AM   #237
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Why would they target Caleb? He still thinks the BS exists and is completely under their control and will be an easy sacrifice when someone outside their alliance is HOH. He has proven himself stupidly loyal.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:47 AM   #238
nyny523
Oy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
Why would they target Caleb? He still thinks the BS exists and is completely under their control and will be an easy sacrifice when someone outside their alliance is HOH. He has proven himself stupidly loyal.
As was mentioned by some of the other HGs, he is a competition beast.

Getting rid of him sooner rather than later eliminates a threat.
Old 07-18-2014, 08:46 AM   #239
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyny523 View Post
As was mentioned by some of the other HGs, he is a competition beast.

Getting rid of him sooner rather than later eliminates a threat.
Why is he a competition beast? He won HOH the first week when some people didn't want it because they didn't want an early target on them. Other than that he hasn't won anything. How is that being a beast? Donny has won 2 veto's a one battle of the block.
JFriday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #240
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
Her mother had to grab her and pull her back down to the ground. Victoria was 2 years old when this happened.

HC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE0Q904gtMI

Apparently it can happen!
Shaunnick is online now   Reply With Quote