TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 07-09-2014, 05:47 PM   #181
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
remember "dan's mist"? she's in a "cody haze".
LOL
verdugan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:37 PM   #182
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

news flash

nicole was talking to donny about an hour ago, upstairs, hoh landing, at the chess board. she suspects frankie is playing both sides of the house...

(ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!)

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #183
SoBelle0
What's next?

Quote:
remember "dan's mist"? she's in a "cody haze".
Love it!! He does seem like quite the charmer.
SoBelle0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:26 AM   #184
DavidTigerFan
Transporter Accident

Well, tonights live episode will be a good one I bet.

Xbox Live: DTigerFan
DavidTigerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #185
ducker

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
Remember when she came into the house that she said she couldn't sleep in the same bed as a guy because she was married? I guess playing with a guy's hair is ok then.
Any Victoria can't sleep in the same room nevermind the same bed.. oh wait.. scratch that, the other night she cuddled up with Zack in the havenot room.

Ok, I'll cut her some slack because it sounds like/looks like that room is uncomfortable as hell.

Frankie and Derrick should be careful, the two of them sometimes play a REALLY hard/aggressive game and it could bit them!
Old 07-10-2014, 11:48 AM   #186
Silverman

When After Dark is on, is it the same as the feeds?

Has there been any exciting nudity, I remember Christine saying she enjoyed it and I certainly want her to enjoy BB, along with me.....
Silverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:23 PM   #187
Squeak
An Inert Gas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverman View Post
When After Dark is on, is it the same as the feeds?

Has there been any exciting nudity, I remember Christine saying she enjoyed it and I certainly want her to enjoy BB, along with me.....
No. With moving to a non-premium channel, they censor it down to TV-14 (and keep away from the potential nudity situations).
Old 07-10-2014, 03:06 PM   #188
nmiller855

It appears that this cast was told to watch their language. There have been far fewer beeps than in previous years. Another change I have noticed is there doesn't appear to be any smokers this year.
One of the houseguests mentioned Devin's medications but I didn't see what they were. I wonder if his behavior might be because he hasn't had timely accesS to his meds. I remember Reny years ago complaining that she wasn't getting the medication she needed to keep her healthy.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:15 PM   #189
Shaunnick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
It appears that this cast was told to watch their language. There have been far fewer beeps than in previous years. Another change I have noticed is there doesn't appear to be any smokers this year.
One of the houseguests mentioned Devin's medications but I didn't see what they were. I wonder if his behavior might be because he hasn't had timely accesS to his meds. I remember Reny years ago complaining that she wasn't getting the medication she needed to keep her healthy.
Lack of bleeps maybe due to this cast being a little more camera aware.

Or they may just be fundamentally less crude with language.

Without more information it is hard to say, but wouldn't the studio want to make sure if he was unstable that he had ready access to any and all meds? Seems like a lawsuit would be in the works, otherwise.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:38 PM   #190
realityboy

I'm pretty sure that Devin takes Adderal. According to the other hg, he takes a fairly high dosage. I've only seen him take it in the mornings so maybe it starts to wear off at night. I know last year there were a few times when Judd didn't get his Xanax and became super paranoid.
realityboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:48 PM   #191
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Cast members have been heavily dosed with psychotropics for years.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #192
verdugan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
Another change I have noticed is there doesn't appear to be any smokers this year.
I'm pretty sure Christine smokes.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:30 PM   #193
ducker

I haven't seen anyone smoke yet - I remember a discussion where Devin said he brought in Cigarettes to help gain favor with a smoker, but it was for not, due to the fact that there are no smokers.

PowPow had the most vulgar mouth. Nichole, I heard curse once last night, and then blurt out (oh sorry dad!) So obviously she doesn't like to swear herself.

Others will use it as I would say most 20somthing's do; but it doesn't make up the majority of what they are saying.
Zack,Cody,Brit,Derrick,Amber will all curse while talking. Donny, Nicole, Jocasta rarely/never - Not so sure about Victoria or Celeb. Vic just listens mostly, and Celeb just leers at Amber...

It was Zack that brought up Devin's medication during the PoV meeting - but they cut it from the broadcast. So we only know about it from the live feeds post discussion.

My understanding that After Dark was the same time frame as the live feeds, just edited for language; this isn't the case?

The group didn't get much sleep last night - they often get woken up around 9:30BBT; but this morning was bumped up by an hour.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:51 PM   #194
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducker View Post
Celeb just leers at Amber...
caleb was beside himself last night over cody giving amber an hour long massage. "she was sitting between his legs...she won't let me give her a massage". frankie gave caleb a hug to console him.
Quote:
My understanding that After Dark was the same time frame as the live feeds, just edited for language; this isn't the case?
yes, bbad is live (one conversation at a time).

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 07-11-2014, 01:05 PM   #195
verdugan

Quote:
caleb was beside himself last night over cody giving amber an hour long massage. "she was sitting between his legs...she won't let me give her a massage". frankie gave caleb a hug to console him. .
Oh, so now Devin is going to get mad because Caleb has Frankie to cuddle and he doesn't have anybody.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:37 PM   #196
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

hoh noms are done:
  • nicole - amber & donny (pawn)
  • derrick - caleb & jocasta
caleb agreed to throw the bob comp to save amber (donny comes off the block with amber), and it takes hoh away from nicole (she doesn't want it).

next, the plan is for anyone but devin to win the veto (so he gets backdoored and goes home thursday). plan b, caleb goes home.

Old 07-11-2014, 04:04 PM   #197
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
Oh, so now Devin is going to get mad because Caleb has Frankie to cuddle and he doesn't have anybody.
this one took me a while! i'm slow.

seriously, i would imagine there's enough caleb (frankie?) to go around...

Old 07-11-2014, 08:14 PM   #198
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

nicole is moving out of the hoh room, which means donny & amber won bob, they're safe, and derrick is hoh - caleb & jocasta are left on the block.

phase 1 of derrick & nicole's plan is a success. pov comp is tomorrow, and i can't wait to see who's playing!

Old 07-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #199
verdugan

Quote:
nicole is moving out of the hoh room, which means donny & amber won bob, they're safe, and derrick is hoh - caleb & jocasta are left on the block.

phase 1 of derrick & nicole's plan is a success. pov comp is tomorrow, and i can't wait to see who's playing!
Thx for the update. I'm so glad we have this spoiler thread.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:38 PM   #200
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

the players have been picked for the pov comp: derrick, caleb, jocasta, christine, donny, and...(drum roll)...devin! yes, devin (caleb drew his name when players were picked), and cody will host.

jocasta is too sick to play, she's been in bed since bob. jocasta looks like she feels terrible, and has physical symptoms, but i'm not quite buying the timing of her illness - it seems convenient, the onset timed exactly as she was nominated.

it could be heat, it might be stress (just as serious), or is it a game move (clever, for sympathy) - who knows? her absence might make it easier for another hg to win, so i'm still wishing for a recovery so she is able to play.

Old 07-12-2014, 04:22 PM   #201
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Jocasta has been having stomach trouble for a couple of days and she has been puking since last night.
Old 07-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #202
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

the comp is under way, results probably in 1-3 hours from the start.

if devin wins this week will really get interesting. caleb would probably use it on himself like derrick wants. i don't think hayden would refuse to use the veto like he's hinted, but that would really make a twisted week, too!

Old 07-12-2014, 06:34 PM   #203
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

donny wins pov! (they say it was very close)

donny says he'll take (his friend) jocasta off the block, and derrick plans to nom devin as replacement. this leaves caleb and devin on the block, with plans now for sending devin home.

let the chaos begin! (the pov ceremony is monday)

Old 07-12-2014, 06:55 PM   #204
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Sounds like it was really stacked against Devin. It was a series of one on one battles of some sort and each person could choose who they wanted to battle. Single elimination. Devin won the first two battles against Christine and Derrick, then lost to Donny. Then Donny beat Caleb for the win.
Old 07-12-2014, 07:05 PM   #205
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

devin is not evicted yet, not by a long shot - almost half the house wants caleb out, too. i'm expecting some mad campaigning this week (jocasta can now retreat back into her hiding place until next thursday's live show).

who knew donny was a beast at the comps?!? he's 1-1 for bob, and 2-0 for pov.

Old 07-12-2014, 09:20 PM   #206
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

I'm watching last night's BBAD and Nicole is wearing a frog suit.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:21 PM   #207
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

she's cute, even in that suit, isn't she! it was a punishment for losing the bob comp to derrick, she has to wear it for a week, even for the live show.

the "have nots" for the week are devin, caleb, amber, and hayden (he volunteered to save christine)

Old 07-12-2014, 09:32 PM   #208
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

Just what they need is to have Devin off of food and be even crazier
Old 07-12-2014, 10:07 PM   #209
Azlen

Quote:
she's cute, even in that suit, isn't she! it was a punishment for losing the bob comp to derrick, she has to wear it for a week, even for the live show.

Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:44 PM   #210
verdugan

Quote:
who knew donny was a beast at the comps?!? he's 1-1 for bob, and 2-0 for pov.
And that BOB he lost, he was saddled with Pow Pow. He almost managed to pull that one off.