TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-27-2014, 03:23 PM   #91
brianric

Quote:
Originally Posted by realityboy View Post
I bet it was the drug use that did him in. He admitted to using on the job and had been sent to rehab by the union before.
Using drugs on the job gets you banned from every nuclear plant in the country.
brianric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #92
rahnbo

For anyone that watches After Dark I noticed on my Premiere that tonight's episode (Sat the 28th 12AM) would not record because the OAD is 2007.
rahnbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 04:52 PM   #93
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

all the original alliances have broken down (no surprise with only half the house), and i found this twitter post from @89razorskate20 with the current alliances (always subject to change ):

Attached Images
File Type: jpg bbaday6.jpg (213.6 KB, 340 views)

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:09 PM   #94
bryhamm
randomize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
I hope Donny sticks around. I'm okay with the backdoor Joey plan. If that is a real plan.

Bry, normally I would say you can hammer me any time baby -- Zevida

I should have frickin' bryhammed your balls yesterday -- KMan
bryhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:23 PM   #95
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Good job, Donny. He won POV.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #96
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

and caleb is pushing to put up joey as the replacement nom. he says he wants the replacement to be a "house" decision...ugh!

anytime i hear this, i know the hoh is going to do whatever they want, regardless, and end up making needless enemies in the process - makes me sick to my stomach. i know it’s early in the game and the hg are still “feeling” each other out, i’ll just bite my tongue and wait for caleb to figure this out.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 06-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #97
Azlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
all the original alliances have broken down (no surprise with only half the house)
I think there may have been one or two early alliances that have held together the whole way through but most of the time those are over quickly. It takes a while to see who you like and who you can trust.
Azlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #98
realityboy

I heard Caleb say that he was going to ask the house and then say it was a house decision. He's already made up his mind. Amber said she wanted Joey nominated.
realityboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:05 AM   #99
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by realityboy View Post
I heard Caleb say that he was going to ask the house and then say it was a house decision. He's already made up his mind. Amber said she wanted Joey nominated.
his plan is trying to convince the house that putting up joey is the "house decision"...what a tool! for his next act, he clued joey into the fact she's going up - so much for calling it a "backdoor" nom.

joey was campaigning last night to cody, who said he'd vote for her, and she was careful not to throw pow pow under the bus (kudos for joey).

side note, caleb is still obsessing on amber, and mentioned to derrick they only lived an hour apart (it's more like 3 or 4). he acts like he wants a showmance, but she's keeping him at arm's length (said she doesn't date muscular guys). he said he would settle for getting to know her better for now.

Old 06-28-2014, 03:47 PM   #100
stellie93

Quote:
Good job, Donny. He won POV.
I'm really not a spoiler freak--really. I like to read this thread to hear what's going on in the house--who's fighting or sleeping with who. But I don't want to see results of competitions or nominations that I'm going to watch in a day or 2. Is there a thread like that? I'd be perfectly happy if stuff that will be on future shows is in spoilers. Again, not mad. Just wondering if anyone else agrees with me.
stellie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 04:52 PM   #101
vertigo235

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellie93 View Post
I'm really not a spoiler freak--really. I like to read this thread to hear what's going on in the house--who's fighting or sleeping with who. But I don't want to see results of competitions or nominations that I'm going to watch in a day or 2. Is there a thread like that? I'd be perfectly happy if stuff that will be on future shows is in spoilers. Again, not mad. Just wondering if anyone else agrees with me.

Usually there is an episode thread too, we always have this thread and it's clearly a live feed/spoiler thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vertigo235 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 04:53 PM   #102
Azlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellie93 View Post
I've never seen a thread like that. It's either live feed spoilers which includes everything or discussion about what is shown on television. The problem with a thread like you are requesting is that many times the reason why people are fighting has to do with who was nominated etc. Basically, it's hard to talk about the effects if you are asking for the causes to be censored.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:26 AM   #103
realityboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlen View Post
I've never seen a thread like that. It's either live feed spoilers which includes everything or discussion about what is shown on television. The problem with a thread like you are requesting is that many times the reason why people are fighting has to do with who was nominated etc. Basically, it's hard to talk about the effects if you are asking for the causes to be censored.
Yep, unfortunately things in the house are happening based on competitions and such that have happened.

No way to talk about Joey's meltdown without saying the reason.

Also Brittany vs Devin. I already dislike Devin, but I can't see how she makes it far going against the BS alone.

Caleb came so close to confessing his love tonight. Meanwhile Amber jokingly asked Hayden out and compared her friendship with Caleb to her friendship with Donny.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:44 AM   #104
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

I thought Brittany's HOH presentation to Devin was pretty weak and when Devin exposed that she resorted to crying to her allies.

But, I don't think the goal of either one of them is to be fair and honest, but to gain some sort of strategic advantage by taking the moral high ground. It's social politics--and that's the game.
Old 06-29-2014, 04:29 PM   #105
realityboy

She presented it badly, but he has rubbed several people the wrong way. She's just the only one to speak up and say it to his face. I've seen almost every girl and most of the guys complain about him behind his back. Brit gets points for honesty, I guess. Also, I got so sick about hearing about his daughter's birthday. It sucks that he missed her first two birthdays, but that was his choice.

And he was lying when he said no one confronted him before. He had a talk with Christine on the first night of feeds. He just doesn't get that he's abrasive.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:35 PM   #106
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

agree, the more i watch him, the creepier he can appear, but not all the time - sometimes he's ok, but others...

Old 06-30-2014, 01:48 AM   #107
Azlen

After seeing the show tonight, it's very easy to see why Devin is getting on people's nerves. He's an awful game player who thinks he's much smarter than he actually is.
Old 06-30-2014, 09:22 AM   #108
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

can you believe he invited 2 more hg to join an alliance of 6 without discussion with others in the alliance? he is out of control!

Old 06-30-2014, 09:23 AM   #109
Shaunnick

He is going to get kneecapped. I could easily see him being the nom next week.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 11:21 AM   #110
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

caleb on the live feeds:

Quote:
did you amber what amber ambered? i thought amber was ambering, then amber was all amber. i can’t amber when amber is ambery, and then i amber when amber ambers. can you amber?

Old 07-02-2014, 12:55 PM   #111
Shaunnick

IN his defense, she is pretty damn hot.

He is like a school kid with a crush though.
Shaunnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 02:47 PM   #112
ducker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post

He is like a school kid with a crush though.
True... but the more I see her on the feeds the more I'm not amazed at her beauty.

I mean there are some hot pictures of her and PowPow floating around the interwebs; and to be honest, I think Brittany is just as hot, or hotter outside of a photo shoot.

Maybe it's because I'm older? Not sure but PowPow seems very immature and ditzy, and Amber although very attractive doesn't come across as all that when she isn't at a photo shoot.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #113
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunnick View Post
no doubt, she's incredibly attractive, but she's interested in devin (and he remarked she's not "white" enough for him).

Old 07-03-2014, 01:49 AM   #114
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

The Caleb/Amber/Devin drama has really ramped up tonight. House meeting pending...

All hilarious.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:57 AM   #115
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
House meeting pending...
[bangs head on keyboard]
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Old 07-03-2014, 01:13 PM   #116
Azlen

Quote:
The Caleb/Amber/Devin drama has really ramped up tonight. House meeting pending...

All hilarious.
I think the meeting just hastened Devin's departure. He really has no idea how the social game works.
Old 07-03-2014, 01:20 PM   #117
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlen View Post
I think the meeting just hastened Devin's departure. He really has no idea how the social game works.
yes, successful house meeting, devin! and by successful, i mean you have successfully united the entire house against you, and will probably be gone soon (even though it might be a smarter game move to keep you around as a "goat" because you're so despised by the house).

Old 07-03-2014, 01:41 PM   #118
verdugan

Quote:
yes, successful house meeting, devin! and by successful, i mean you have successfully united the entire house against you, and will probably be gone soon (even though it might be a smarter game move to keep you around as a "goat" because you're so despised by the house).
LOL

I take it the meeting didn't go well?
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 02:01 PM   #119
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdugan View Post
LOL...I take it the meeting didn't go well?
devin tearfully confessed his sins, and at the end of the meeting, there was light applause and a few tears (frankie was munching snacks during the speech like he was at the movies ).

then, after the hg broke away to corners to talk, they made their true opinions known - devin is really creeping out most of the house.

Old 07-03-2014, 02:19 PM   #120
verdugan

Quote:
devin tearfully confessed his sins, and at the end of the meeting, there was light applause and a few tears (frankie was munching snacks during the speech like he was at the movies ).

then, after the hg broke away to corners to talk, they made their true opinions known - devin is really creeping out most of the house.
Awesome. Thanks for the recap.

I'm torn. I want him out of the house, but I also recognize the excellent cringe-worthy material he'll provide. #firstworldproblems
verdugan is offline   Reply With Quote