TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 08-15-2014, 05:34 PM   #421
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

if up to me, victoria or caleb would be my choices for eviction. i suspect derrick is only keeping them as a safe final 3 - anyone would probably have the win locked up sitting next to either one.

i'd like to see tougher choices on finale night.

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
NorthAlabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 05:48 PM   #422
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

If Donny can pull off the POV win this week Christine, Zach, or Frankie will likely get the boot.
Fool Me Twice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:37 PM   #423
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

team america has their task:
Quote:
MISSION A
Create a distraction by hiding a favorite piece of clothing from each Houseguest then organize a neighborhood watch program to keep it from happening again.
let the mayhem begin!

The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you. - David Foster Wallace
Old 08-15-2014, 07:48 PM   #424
nmiller855

It sounded like they were leaving Donny out of this because Frankie & Derrick said they were going to hide his visor.
nmiller855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:19 PM   #425
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
It sounded like they were leaving Donny out of this because Frankie & Derrick said they were going to hide his visor.
i didn't think they could...don't they all three have to agree to get paid?

it makes sense to include team america members in the hiding, it throws blame off them as the culprits.

Old 08-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #426
EscapeGoat
wPod

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
the noms went according to plan and are official:

derrick - donny & christine
frankie - cody & caleb
Donny should meet with Derrick and Frankie and tell them that if he's still on the block after the veto ceremony, he's going to out Team America to the rest of the house. Donny can't get any lower in the pecking order, but Derrick and Frankie could have their games destroyed if Team America is exposed. Derrick and Frankie can keep Donnie safe, or they can lose the trust of the rest of the Detonators with not much time to repair the damage.

Or, Donny could just spill the beans about TA now, and not give Derrick and Frankie a chance to break the news first. If he wants to be really bold, he can tell Caleb that evicting Amber was a TA project, and that Frankie and Derrick talked him into helping get rid of Amber for an extra $5,000.
EscapeGoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:29 PM   #427
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Donny and Christine won BOB. I guess Christine didn't try real hard to throw it or she couldn't. It was some sort of find things in the dark puzzle.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:30 PM   #428
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapeGoat View Post
Donny should meet with Derrick and Frankie and tell them that if he's still on the block after the veto ceremony, he's going to out Team America to the rest of the house.
If he does that he loses the money he has already earned.
Old 08-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #429
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool Me Twice View Post
Donny and Christine won BOB. I guess Christine didn't try real hard to throw it or she couldn't. It was some sort of find things in the dark puzzle.
sounds like christine did try to throw the comp, but she and donny won anyway. caleb was playing dirty, got caught, and was called out by production (his words).

this is incredible! can't wait for the pov comp, and if the pov is used, we'll see how badly derrick wants to keep victoria.

Old 08-15-2014, 10:44 PM   #430
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

The contestants had to find bones, but not all bones fit whatever they were placing them on. The current conspiracy theory is that all of the good bones were put on Donny's side because he and Christine found so many. Heh.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:08 PM   #431
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Some notes:
-Christine found a bunch of bones, but production wouldn't let her give them to the other team.
-Caleb just took one out of her hand, but they wouldn't let him keep it.
-At one point Caleb used the light on his activity tracker to see in the dark, but they yelled at him. He said when the light came on all he saw was bones with X marks on them (wrong bones).
-Caleb and Cody stuck together during the comp rather than spreading out, which they regret.
-Christine was amazed that C&C only found two bones (plus one she gave them before they told her she couldn't) in the time Donny found five (or six?)..
-After Donny put the winning bone in place Derrick (and I guess others not in the competition) heard someone behind one of the mirrors clap and yell "Go Donny!".

I'm leaning toward the theory that Caleb and Cody are just idiots that played poorly. But, it also wouldn't surprise me if Donny's side had more than a fair share of good bones.

Last edited by Fool Me Twice : 08-15-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:39 AM   #432
DancnDude
Thrice as nice

Quote:
If he does that he loses the money he has already earned.
I thought the very first Team America message said that he could choose if to reveal to the other houseguests? I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they went back on that, or changed it.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:59 AM   #433
realityboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancnDude View Post
I thought the very first Team America message said that he could choose if to reveal to the other houseguests? I guess it wouldn't surprise me if they went back on that, or changed it.
That's what Joey (and later Donny) was told originally. But it seems once the team was in place, they were told that they could only reveal themselves and not the other 2 team members.

Edit: I'm waiting to see the comp before judging. It sounds like they may not have had assigned sides to look in.
realityboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #434
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

playing in the pov comp today: frankie, cody, caleb, christine, victoria, & donny, with derrick hosting.

because christine heard production yell "go, donny!" during the botb comp, she thinks america hates her for trying to throw the comp (and evict donny). zach said not to make too much of it, they were probably just cheering for the underdog for good tv (zach was warned several times last night to stop talking about production, basically ignored bb, and later said he "got in trouble").

on a side note, zach and donny talked about today's pov comp, how they both have to win it for safety, and how donny is alone while zach is at the bottom of his alliance. zach committed to help donny when he could, and later, when derrick asked what donny said, zach kept quiet...maybe an alliance forming?

Old 08-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #435
nmiller855

I think Christine is the only one that would use the veto to save Cody unless Frankie wants to backdoor Victoria even though he told Derrick he wouldn't.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:21 PM   #436
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Frankie won POV. It was the Zingbot comp as expected. Kathy Griffin made an appearance. Christine and Cody were zinged about their physical relationship.

Frankie told Caleb he was using the POV on him and putting up Victoria.

I know Derrick wants to take out Zach this week and keep his pet Victoria around. He has some work to do if that is to happen. Earlier in the week Frank did seem to think Zach was a good third option if it came down to that.

Edit: Caleb just brought up evicting Zach to Frankie and Frankie seemed apprehensive about it, but didn't dismiss the idea. He just asked if everyone was on board.

Last edited by Fool Me Twice : 08-16-2014 at 11:34 PM.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:44 AM   #437
Tracy
Truly

Thanks for the updates.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:25 AM   #438
realityboy

Frankie is definitely on board with putting up Zach. He wants to have a house meeting to let Zach know that he has no chance of staying & then ask him to please leave quietly so they can have a good week.
realityboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #439
nmiller855

I don't believe that Zac can be mature enough not to throw a fit & expose everything anyone has told him.
Old 08-17-2014, 02:02 PM   #440
Martha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmiller855 View Post
I don't believe that Zac can be mature enough not to throw a fit & expose everything anyone has told him.
Definitely. But wouldn't it be fun to watch?
Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 03:24 PM   #441
nmiller855

Since he had such a melt down over Frankie's announcements, I'm wondering if he will do something bad enough to be evicted immediately like some past houseguests have been over bad behavior?
Since he's admitted that he's 37% gay, maybe he'll take the opportunity to get closer to Frankie hoping to save himself?
Old 08-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #442
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:

I'm leaning toward the theory that Caleb and Cody are just idiots that played poorly.
Yep.

Quote:
But, it also wouldn't surprise me if Donny's side had more than a fair share of good bones.
Nope. Once again the competition was perfectly fair. When they were talking about Donny's side having more bones, they must have simply meant the side he happened to be searching on since they started in the same place and searched in a common area.

Also, once again they left an important piece of producer interference out of the show. Donny doesn't just suspect that Christine was throwing it. He knows because she and Caleb were called out over the PA system.
Old 08-17-2014, 09:54 PM   #443
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

I haven't been watching it, but from reading the updates it looks like a Team America task has finally caused drama in the house...
Old 08-17-2014, 10:25 PM   #444
Ment

Its pretty funny. Zach of course is the logical sabateur with his crazyness.
Old 08-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #445
NorthAlabama
tabasco rules

zach replaced caleb on the block during the pov ceremony. he and frankie have been going back and forth (mostly frankie). zach pulled out the rule book to read while he was alone in the storage room...maybe thnking of ways to stir things up between now and thursday?

Old 08-18-2014, 05:28 PM   #446
JFriday
"Just The Facts"

Zach should have given Frankie some. lol.

Rule book, there's actually a rule book?
JFriday is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 05:53 PM   #447
Tracy
Truly

From what I read, there is a rule that you can't tell a replacement nominee that they are going to be put up. Frankie told Zach that he was going to put him up. This rule was enforced once before some seasons ago and the person had to change their replacement nominee. The buzz is that maybe Frankie did this on purpose to save Zach, although that is probably giving him too much credit. Now, there is also a rule that you can't tell normal nominees that they are going to be put up, but that rule is clearly ignored by houseguests and production.

If Zach is the replacement nom, they must have ignored the replacement nom rule, too.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...16-renom-rule/
Old 08-19-2014, 12:26 AM   #448
nmiller855

From reading jokersupdates, it sounded like Caleb was the one that told Zac he was going up.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #449
Fool Me Twice
<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

The meltdown of Zach fans is amusing. The are begging production to save him. Flooding fan sites and Twitter with pleas for his salvation.

Someone yelled over the walls of the BB compound last night that they love Zach and hate Frankie.

Victoria cut up her pink hat that Zach always wears, so people are buying hats to send to/give to Zach or wear to his eviction in solidarity.

People are weeping for Zach and the treatment he is receiving from his housemates.

What's funny that Zach was planning on torturing Victoria when she was on the block. He really wanted to rub it in. He was rubbing his hands together just waiting for the opportunity. Zach fans were thrilled. They loved the idea. Thought it would be hilarious. But, now that Zach is the one on the block and suffering the ostracism and demonization of the doomed it's not so funny anymore.

I like Zach. Or, at least I found him entertaining at times. But, I'm enjoying the effect his game death is having.
Old 08-19-2014, 11:54 AM   #450
nyny523
Oy

I like Zach.

At the beginning I thought he would annoy me, but he has actually been very entertaining.

I will miss him.