TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Coffee House - TiVo Discussion
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 06-15-2014, 12:03 PM   #1
grey ghost

Changing the grid view on iOS 7.1??

I have a problem on the Tivo iOS app. My grid view on the iPad has now changed from the shows on all the channels at a given time to all the shows on a given channel for the next couple of days. The new view is not worth a flip and I can't figure out how to change it back like I can on the Tivo Roamio

How do I change it back to my preferred grid? I'm running 7.1 on an iPad Air
grey ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 04:50 PM   #2
UCLABB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey ghost View Post
I have a problem on the Tivo iOS app. My grid view on the iPad has now changed from the shows on all the channels at a given time to all the shows on a given channel for the next couple of days. The new view is not worth a flip and I can't figure out how to change it back like I can on the Tivo Roamio

Tried to duplicate with no success. Checked out app settings, didn't see anything. You could try to reset the app. Will only require that you renter the MAK, IIRC.
UCLABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
UCLABB

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey ghost View Post

Replicated it on my iPhone. On it you can hit the channel and it will then give programs on just that channel over a period of time. However, it goes back to the regular format when you go out of the guide and back.

I think I have the latest iOS on both devices, but the iPad doesn't let you just hit the channel number.
Old 06-16-2014, 07:22 AM   #4
javabird

I can't duplicate it on my iPad either. You might try reinstalling the app on the iPad
javabird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:07 AM   #5
grey ghost

I've deleted/reinstalled the app and got exactly the same results. The Guide that I'm now getting from the latest 3.3 Tivo update running 7.1 on an iPad Air. It tells me what is on a certain channel for the next couple of days

Before I updated the app, the guide that I had(and preferred) was like this AT&T iOS guide(and how I have my Tivo guide set at home) which tells me what was on all channels at a given time.

I can't seem to find any way to change the new iOS guide back to my preferred setting. Does anybody know how to change it back or am I stuck with this as the default guide.
grey ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:23 AM   #6
UCLABB

You must have had a really old version of the iPad app. I've had the app for a year or two and it has always been the same- as your first screen shot. I think you are just going to have to get used to the new (for you) format. Personally, I like the way it is. I can quickly search a certain channel for the next two weeks. However, I could see someone liking what you want who just wants to search what's on at a certain time/date.