TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Help Center
TiVo Community
Reply
Forum Jump
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #1
eboydog
Just TiVo'ing.....
 
eboydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 904
Displaying more than 50 item in Tivo HTTPS page

When you open the HTTPS webpage of your TiVo to download recorded content from it's webpage, how to get to the further pages of your recorded content? I have a Roamio and it displays the first 50 items and while it states at the bottom that there are more recordings, I fail to see the option to click to display the rest. I'm I just blind or is such missing?

I'm wanting to directly download a recording in TS format to preserve the digital sound track as when I use kmttg, it only gives me the 2 channel stereo tracks.
__________________
TiVo Roamio Pro
TiVo Roamio Plus (3tb)
TiVo Mini (three)
TiVo Premiere

eboydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
lpwcomp
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: John's Creek, Georgia
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboydog View Post
When you open the HTTPS webpage of your TiVo to download recorded content from it's webpage, how to get to the further pages of your recorded content? I have a Roamio and it displays the first 50 items and while it states at the bottom that there are more recordings, I fail to see the option to click to display the rest. I'm I just blind or is such missing?
Huh. They appear to have changed something so that the Premiere and later is limited to 50 items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eboydog View Post
I'm wanting to directly download a recording in TS format to preserve the digital sound track as when I use kmttg, it only gives me the 2 channel stereo tracks.
That makes no sense. Are you telling kmttg to d/l in Transport Stream format? And is the track missing from the .tivo file or the decrypted .mpg file?
__________________
James L. Sutherland
"You know TiVo users. Bunch of b****y little girls" TiVoAxe

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:59 PM   #3
eboydog
Just TiVo'ing.....
 
eboydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 904
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpwcomp View Post
Huh. They appear to have changed something so that the Premiere and later is limited to 50 items.

That makes no sense. Are you telling kmttg to d/l in Transport Stream format? And is the track missing from the .tivo file or the decrypted .mpg file?
The decrypted mpg from kmttg has just two channel stereo while the orginal .tivo file had 6 channel Dolby.... I'll double check if there is something I'm missing in kmttg, I believe TS format is disabled since tivodecode can't decrypt TS format....

I'm speaking of preserving the multichannel dolby which I have done in the past, it just requires downloading from the https page using the mpeg-ts which saves the recording if it can be transferred as mpeg with AC3 6 channel audio.

I just have a lot of recordings, much more than 50.
__________________
TiVo Roamio Pro
TiVo Roamio Plus (3tb)
TiVo Mini (three)
TiVo Premiere

eboydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
lpwcomp
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: John's Creek, Georgia
Posts: 5,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by eboydog View Post
The decrypted mpg from kmttg has just two channel stereo while the orginal .tivo file had 6 channel Dolby.... I'll double check if there is something I'm missing in kmttg, I believe TS format is disabled since tivodecode can't decrypt TS format....

I'm speaking of preserving the multichannel dolby which I have done in the past, it just requires downloading from the https page using the mpeg-ts which saves the recording if it can be transferred as mpeg with AC3 6 channel audio.

I just have a lot of recordings, much more than 50.
It's not actually kmttg that is doing it, it is tivodecode. Transferring it via the browser interface rather than kmttg isn't going to change anything. It's going to create an encrypted file.
__________________
James L. Sutherland
"You know TiVo users. Bunch of b****y little girls" TiVoAxe

"Jessica Fletcher visits Midsomer. Carnage ensues!"
lpwcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Forum Jump




Thread Tools


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Advertisements

TiVo Community
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media

(C) 2013 Magenium Solutions - All Rights Reserved. No information may be posted elsewhere without written permission.
TiVoŽ is a registered trademark of TiVo Inc. This site is not owned or operated by TiVo Inc.
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:28 AM.
OUR NETWORK: MyOpenRouter | TechLore | SansaCommunity | RoboCommunity | MediaSmart Home | Explore3DTV | Dijit Community | DVR Playground |