TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > eBay Auction Central > Buyer/Seller Area
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-28-2014, 10:47 AM   #1
eboydog
Just TiVo'ing.....

1 Roamio's and 1 Premiere w/t lifetime (upgraded 500Mb NEW drive)

Motivated seller, I have....

Spoiler:
SOLD! - 1 Roamio basic with 3tb drive upgrade with low monthly service fee $9.95 monthly with no service commitment with service transfer if bought before service ends $325 +actual shipping I will keep this Tivo active on my account so that the buyer can have the reduced monthly rate. OPEN TO OFFERS, I'M FLEXIBLE ON PRICE FOR THIS ONE - $150 with the original 500gb drive installed and I keep the 3Tb drive

Spoiler:
SOLD - 1 Roamio basic with it's original $500Mb drive still has plastic wrap, $120 plus actual shipping This TiVo does have a service commitment for a 12 months due to the fact that while I purchased it used, it hadn't been activated, when I added it to my account I went past the 30 day grace period. I'm willing to work something out with the price since if a buyer subscribes this monthly with no commitment I can possible incur a $75 ETF fee. There are several ways around this and I'm willing to work with the buyer to iron such out, a service transfer would work the best.

Spoiler:
SOLD! - 1 external Stream box $70 plus actual shipping

Spoiler:
Quote:
Sold! - 1 lifetime Premiere TCD746320 2 tuner with upgraded 2tb drive $275 plus shipping

Spoiler:
SOLD! - 1 lifetime Premiere TCD746320 2 tuner with a NEW upgraded 500mb drive, $200 plus actual shipping

Spoiler:
SOLD - 1 Tivo bluetooth slide remote $40 or FREE if you purchase two or more of the above!

SOLD - 1 Tivo bluetooth slide remote without bluetooth USB dongle $20 or FREE if you purchase two or more of the above (except for the other slide remote)!

Open to offers if you are willing to buy two or more of these as I'm motivated to sell as I believe I have finally figured out my TiVo strategy for my home finally and I'm really wanting to settle down and start watching TV!

The upgraded drives are Western Digital AV drives, Roamio was new in March, the Premiere lifetime 2tb drive is a couple years old, the 500mb drive in the non-lifetime Premiere is dated 2012 however it was a new unused drive when I upgraded it.
TiVo Premiere

Last edited by eboydog : 06-04-2014 at 04:56 PM.
eboydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 09:58 AM   #2
advocate2

pm sent. I'll take the two slide remotes.
advocate2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:17 PM   #3
eboydog
Just TiVo'ing.....

All SOLD!

Thanks!
TiVo Premiere

Last edited by eboydog : 06-04-2014 at 04:55 PM.
eboydog is offline   Reply With Quote