Originally Posted by Bytez
9. Seems like switching channels is slower than the 7216.
I wish the Tivo gives the user more flexibility and options compared to the 7216. It is a step backwards from it in many ways.
Yeah. Maybe the Roamio is a tad slower at channel surfing as compared to the Motorola 7216, but it is a huge improvement over the Premiere. Why would you expect a Roamio to be faster on Verizon than a box that was specifically built only for use with FIOS?
gives the user more flexibility and options compared to the 7216. Too bad you are too preoccupied with looking for shortcoming to appreciate them.
Guys, let's post the deficiencies of the Motorola 7216. I guarantee you OP, we could easily past 9. Here, I'll start:
1. No wishlist capability.
2. No way to switch between live buffers
3. Horrible interface to access recorded shows
4. No way to download shows to a PC
5. Reliability issues. My friend has gone through 3 boxes in 2 years.
6. No Netflix
Look, I'm almost up to 9 just by myself. Keep it going guys...