TiVo Community
TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Home Media Features & TiVoToGo
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 05-16-2014, 07:37 PM   #1
karltinsly

Streambaby on Wheezy - No entries in directory

I have spent hours reading through forums and solutions here and elsewhere on the webs. I have been unable to fix my problem, and am now pretty confused. I'm hoping that just posting my problem here will result in some relevant advice. I have Streambaby running on Debian Wheezy. I have both oracle java 7_u55 and java-6-openjdk-amd64 installed. Currently, I have java 6 selected. I have a directory with movies designated in streambaby.ini. I have ffmpeg installed.

Basically, when I start streambaby, and then go to streambaby on my Tivo Premier, I get my PC Videos directory, but there's nothing in it. It says No entries in this directory.

I looked at streambaby on the server, and it said it was unable to load some ffmpegjava libs. I added this line to streambaby.ini:

Code:
com.unwiredappeal.tivo.vm.ffjava.FFmpegJavaVideoModule=false
and that error went away, but the Tivo still shows no entries.

Please let me know what I should do or need to provide here, so I can get some help getting this running. It worked fine on this same computer when it was running Windows XP, but I recently installed Linux on this machine, and would really like to get my movies back on my Tivo.

Thanks in advance!
karltinsly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:28 AM   #2
karltinsly

Figured it out.

Figured this out. In this case, my video directory was /media/Video, but I had entered /media/video in streambaby.ini. Capitalization counts!

All working now.
karltinsly is offline   Reply With Quote