tlc

Broadcast cancellations -- in one handy list

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...season/261970/
Old 05-09-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
CoxInPHX
COX Communications

Thanks so much easier

But can we trust Zap2It? They really screwed up their website usability. IMO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CoxInPHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:28 AM   #3
mr.unnatural

There are way too many shows that have been renewed that have survived well beyond their expiration date. Seriously, is anyone still watching Grey's Anatomy? I haven't finished watching some of the shows that have been canceled so now there's not much point in doing so.
mr.unnatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:38 AM   #4
Graymalkin
Style and Panache

The only show that's been canceled (as of now) that I'll miss is "Almost Human." The only show still on the bubble that I'd miss is "The Mentalist." So I'm not all that verklempt this year.
Graymalkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:55 AM   #5
laria
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.unnatural View Post
Seriously, is anyone still watching Grey's Anatomy?
Yes
Old 05-10-2014, 08:02 AM   #6
ElJay

Quote:
There are way too many shows that have been renewed that have survived well beyond their expiration date. Seriously, is anyone still watching Grey's Anatomy? I haven't finished watching some of the shows that have been canceled so now there's not much point in doing so.
I am scratching my head about why they are going to dilute "Revenge" to another season. Seriously, the story has played out, stop trying to stretch it out further!
ElJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:13 AM   #7
moose53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJay View Post
I am scratching my head about why they are going to dilute "Revenge" to another season. Seriously, the story has played out, stop trying to stretch it out further!
Yeah, exactly. She was supposed to "pay back" the people that were responsible for killing her father.

Then they bring in the guy that she supposedly went to kung fu school with.

Then they start bringing in all the has-been actors from other tv shows. Or, bringing back characters that were supposedly "taken care of" in prior episodes. Both of those are signs that the writers are lost in the woods and have no clue where they're going.

I stopped watching it for a few weeks. Then caught up and started watching again. I'll watch until the end. But, I'm no longer "impressed". :SNICKER:
Old 05-10-2014, 07:13 PM   #8
ElJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose53 View Post
I stopped watching it for a few weeks. Then caught up and started watching again. I'll watch until the end. But, I'm no longer "impressed". :SNICKER:
I am mainly still watching because Henry Czerny's campy (and I mean that in the most affectionate way) portrayal of the contemptuous Conrad Grayson character regularly puts me in stitches. The 5/4 episode was absolutely tops in this regard.
ElJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:28 PM   #9
DevdogAZ
Give em Hell, Devils

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I read this week that it's the highest-rated drama on broadcast TV among A18-49, so yes, people are still watching it and ABC is not about to cancel it at this point.