TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-12-2014, 11:34 PM   #1
sunil_1020

Streaming on Roamio Pro

I have an Roamio pro with an ASUS AC-66U lan cable into the dvr.

I cannot get the streaming to work. About 5 minutes into the stream the stream stops and says that it cannot find the dvr when I try the set up. A few minutes later it will find the dvr stream again for a few minutes and stop. This happens all the time with in home streaming (OOH streaming is even worse).

Very frustrating.
sunil_1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:13 AM   #2
aaronwt
HD Addict

I use an Asus RT-N56U in router mode and the newer RT-N65U in AP mode. Streaming between my TiVos has been rock solid with them.
39TB unRAID1--53TB unRAID2--36TB unRAID3
XBL/PSN: WormholeXtreme
aaronwt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:02 AM   #3
sunil_1020

I have a min connected via moca to the roamio pro that works great. The issue is streaming to an ios device iphone 4 and ipad mini from the roamio pro.
sunil_1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:02 PM   #4
jtdan381

BUYER BEWARE! TiVo charged our account more than $300 with no record of this found in their system and no explanation why this was done. All without our knowledge or consent! Absolutely no reason can be found for the charge, and the ccd company cannot discharge what does not exist in tivo's system. Everyone needs to closely monitor their ccd balances. This could be another "Target" ccd breach. BEWARE EVERYONE!
jtdan381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:04 PM   #5
jtdan381

Trying to get the word out to all potential new customers to avoid providing TiVo CS with a CDC that carries any available balance.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:08 PM   #6
jtdan381

Long phone calls with TiVo CS was unable to find any justification for the charge and also that it is not in their system! TiVo CS does not dispute that we have a charge, just can not find it or explain why the charge was done or who did it!
Old 04-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #7
jtdan381

Our credit card company is unable to reverse the charge because the charge (and appropriate charge code) does not exist, so the charge stands and we are out the money without recourse! Has tivo's credit card system been hacked? Someone or something used TiVo's information to make a charge on our account!