TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Now Playing - TV Show Talk
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 04-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
robojerk

Being Human Series Finale "Here Goes the Neighborhood Part III" OAD Apr 7, 2014

Watching this season I didn't know that the show was cancelled until I was at the second to last episode. At least the gave an actual finale instead of just ending.. To be honest I had decided to stop watching the show once the season ended.

About the season, to be honest the Sally/Aiden never think things through. Their continual mess makings were starting to become a dead horse.

However when it come down to the finale episode, I liked the way it ended. Not too overly sappy, Aiden/Sally, the two characters I felt that unreedamable from all the messes they've made and lives/souls they've destroyed, sacrificed themselves allowing Josh to get his happy ending with Nora.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:09 AM   #2
brettatk
If I Only Knew

I was very satisfied with this finale. Aidan and Sally are together in the afterlife and Josh and Nora live happily ever after.
brettatk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
sharkster

I enjoyed the series finale very much.

The making Aidan human thing was a surprise for me. Then, when that wasn't going to work out so well I found it interesting the turns that he took.

I liked all the 'happily ever after' stuff about how it ended. Cute how Josh and Nora had two kids they named Sally and Aidan.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 05:51 AM   #4
cheesesteak
Meh.

That was a nice series finale. I had begun to tire of the show last season. It's one of those shows like the Walking Dead in that nothing good ever happens to the characters, but I'm glad I stuck with it through the end.

Not that it matters now but I have two questions. Was Nora still a werewolf? Sally was doing magic in the finale. Why didn't she time travel?

A Cheesesteak always pays its debts
cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:22 PM   #5
scandia101
Just the facts ma'am

I liked it, not overly sappy and better than most endings.
A better ending would have been to have Sally turn not only Aiden human, but Nora and Josh too.

One minor nit pick - what kind of parents sleep outside while their toddler children wander around completely unsupervissed?
Old 04-11-2014, 02:24 PM   #6
zordude
WDW Fan

TC CLUB MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandia101 View Post
One minor nit pick - what kind of parents sleep outside while their toddler children wander around completely unsupervissed?
Werewolves?