TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > TiVo TV Talk > Season Pass Alerts
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-26-2014, 04:35 PM   #1
HTH
No Avatar Selected

Lost Girl, Bitten swap Syfy timeslots

Suddenly, Lost Girl is scheduled this Monday and next (1/27 and 2/2) for 10/9c and Bitten for 8/7c, reverse of what they were before. If you're only watching one of them, check for conflicts. Being Human maintains at 9/8c.

Presumably they remembered that Lost Girl historically has had more partial nudity and blurred content, though it is currently rated TV-14 while new series Bitten is TV-MA. Or they want to give freshman series Bitten a chance to have more viewership in an earlier timeslot. Personally, I think they should have waited until Being Human finished its run before introducing a new werewolf series.

This Monday's also the night The Following re-airs on Fox after it's post-game scheduling season premiere debacle. Back-to-back episodes 8/7c and 9/8c. Almost Human returns next week, 8/7c with The Following settling into the 9/8c slot.

Almost Human on Fox, then Being Human on Syfy. Hmm.

▘▘▀▌▌▘▀▘▌▘▀▘▙▌▐▖▙▘▙▌▌▘▙▘▙▘▟▘
▛▌▛▌▛▌▙▌▛▌▟▖▌▘▛▌▞▌▌▘▌▖▞▌▞▌▟▘

If you are dissatisfied with your life, return unused portion for partial refund.
HTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

I assume the American showings of Bitten are edited, since the Canadian ones (which air a couple days earlier, on Saturdays) have pretty R-rated sex.
Old 01-27-2014, 10:20 AM   #3
sharkster

Thanks for the heads up. I watch Bitten and Being Human, so I'll have to check my 'to do' list.
sharkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:52 PM   #4
mattack

You have a Tivo, why do you care?

Just kidding... might have to change priority, etc..
mattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:04 PM   #5
phox_mulder
I get paid 2watch TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Helmerichs View Post
I assume the American showings of Bitten are edited, since the Canadian ones (which air a couple days earlier, on Saturdays) have pretty R-rated sex.
Retrieved the first 3 episodes of Bitten by alternate means, and am going to watch the SyFy versions as well to see if anything was cut.

First episode did have some sex, but nothing was seen that we don't see on cable anyway (FX type Cable, not SyFy or USA type Cable)

Found out about the show too late to get the first episode SyFy airing, recording it sometime Saturday, I think.

Stopped bothering getting the alternate Lost Girl episodes, noting they didn't cut out all that much, as far as I could tell.

phox

TiVo S3-65 HD Hours-Lifetime
TiVo HD 20 HD Hours
DirecTV HR21-700 80+ HD Hours
DirecTV HR20-100 80+ HD Hours
Harmony 880 Remote Control
phox_mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:15 AM   #6
mr.unnatural

Lost Girl has already aired the entire season in Canada except for the finale which airs this Sunday. I've already seen all episodes acquired via torrents so I just delete the upcoming recordings from my schedule list as I've already seen them. I use WMC and it automatically adjusts for any schedule changes, as should your Tivos.
mr.unnatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:35 AM   #7
Rob Helmerichs
I am Groot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.unnatural View Post
Lost Girl has already aired the entire season in Canada except for the finale which airs this Sunday.
I believe there are two left...it's supposed to be a 13-episode season, and 11 have aired (in Canada) so far.