good job guys, you did it- the app is released.
Phone OnePlus One, ATT unlimited grandfathered plan
1) crashed when started the first time
2) logged in 2nd time
3) setup remotely my tivo stream box was quick and easy (first time using the box)
4) went to push play, I get a error saying you can't stream over cellular.
5) went into settings and turned on the cellular override.
6) started streaming Family Guy: Simpsons crossover episode.
7) works good, picture looks fine on my 5.5 inch 1080p screen
Still upset about not being able to download shows when I am at home on wifi.
Was it worth the 1+ year wait, I don't know... if I didn't have unlimited bandwidth I would say NO way. Streaming is so bad. But not being able to download a bunch of stuff is really really disappointing...
but good job making true to your Sept release! too bad it was only half of what you promised.