TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #1
DonnieZ

Shows restart after a few minutes with back to back recordings

Noticed something wierd with my new Roamio tonight.

I record Pawn Stars with a season pass. At 8:00, I changed the channel to 175 to watch the show. The first two minutes or so played, then all of a sudden the screen froze for a second and the show started again at the beginning of the episode. Once it played through to the point where it restarted, the picture freezes and pixelates for a second then plays normally. The first time I thought it was a fluke, but it happened again at 8:30P.

Anyone see this before or know what I can do to resolve?
DonnieZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
kbmb

I had this happen once early on.....and I think it's a weird side effect of the back to back recording bug/feature that Tivo has enabled. I'm not sure what causes this particular problem, as I've only seen it happen once.

Tivo REALLY needs to fix this back to back issue or just turn the damn thing off again.

-Kevin
kbmb is offline   Reply With Quote