TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 02-22-2014, 12:55 PM   #1
Terry329

TiVo suggestions not working after adding cable card

I had a cable card installed in my Series 3HD and now I am not getting TiVo suggestions. TiVo support recommended disabling suggestions, reboot, enable, reboot. That did not work. Then they suggested thumbs upping programs I like and that did not work either. Any suggestions?
Terry329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #2
lgnad
Pantless Mofo

How long has it been? They can take a few days to get rolling.

Vote up and down on more shows...
-Stream (Gotta go unplug the sucker one of these days!)
lgnad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:59 PM   #3
Rose4uKY

We got a new TV and I don't know what happened but all of a sudden our TiVo suggestions quit working. We always had lots. Also our recently deleted folder isn't full. Usually it stays full and so many drop off as you delete more. But anyways Tivo had me today turn off suggestions reboot turn them back on and reboot like you. Did yours ever come back? We always have so many we have lots of shows with two and three thumbs up. For over a week now we've only had like one or none Tivo said give it 24 hours. I now have four so I hoping its fixed.

Edit: I have six now but after setting four or five shows to record and being at 60 percent two of our suggestions dropped off. My husband said shows are dropping off sooner than they should cause we have space. It never did this before.

Just got our Roamio Plus today and am able to return our 3 1/2 week old 2TB Premiere. Still have my Series 3 with LT and not using my other 2 x series 3 trying to sell them. 10 Year Customer.

Last edited by Rose4uKY : 03-09-2014 at 01:13 AM.
Rose4uKY is offline   Reply With Quote