TiVo Community
TiVo Community
Go Back   TiVo Community > Main TiVo Forums > TiVo Roamio DVRs
TiVo Community
Forum Jump

Old 01-15-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
jakepratt

Netflix V301 on Roamio Plus

I have a new Roamio Plus (now about a week old) that refuses to connect to Netflix and gives a V301 error. Calling support and chat sessions have basically not helped at all and I am not sure what the next step is. Has anyone been able to resolve a V301 error on Netflix without replacing the hardware?
jakepratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:26 AM   #2
tatergator1

How is your Tivo networked? Ethernet/MoCA/Wireless?
tatergator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:21 PM   #3
jakepratt

I have it connected to ethernet. I even tried putting it DMZ (default nat on an apple router). No luck. My Premier connects just fine....but slowly

I haven't tried MOCA or Wireless.
Old 01-15-2014, 03:31 PM   #4
danthom

I had the same problem with a new Roamio Plus - Netflix V301 error and no ipad streaming. I called Tivo support and they identified the problem on their end. During the initial activation (Fri Jan 10) something was not configured properly for my account. I called in Mon morning and it was fixed by Tues. and is working well. The strange thing was I also activated a Tivo mini and it had no problem streaming Netflix. I wasted a lot of time over the weekend trying different networking options to no avail. Call Tivo again and good luck.
danthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #5
jakepratt

I will give it another try. Maybe they didn't know about it when i talked to them the first time.

Thanks
Old 02-08-2014, 03:48 PM   #6
wkearney99
Bill Kearney

Ran into the V301 on a Roamio Plus this morning. Previously it's been able to run Netflix without issue. The smart TV on the same network switch was able to bring it up just fine.
wkearney99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 10:25 AM   #7
patrick2099

I got the same error yesterday. Trying to reboot but it didn't help. I then unplugged the Tivo for a few minutes, plugged it back in, and then went into the settings - network - connect to the Tivo service now. Afterwards Netflix worked.
patrick2099 is offline   Reply With Quote